NBC Sports EDGE Forums

ADD Gradkowski?

whips02

Team A in my sig. 2 QB league.

I own J. Campbell in my 2 QB league.....and i just saw this on the front page of rotoworld:

Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, Profootballtalk.com reports that Bruce Gradkowski took "most, if not all" of the first-team reps in Raiders practice this week.

As PFT's Mike Florio notes, "typically ... the quarterback who took the reps will be starting the game." It's a mysterious development in a mysterious organization. Owner Al Davis is a Jason Campbell backer, while the coaching staff is known to prefer Gradkowski. Coach Tom Cable told reporters Wednesday that "(Jason) will be the starter" against the Dolphins, but that may have only been a concession to his boss. Don't be surprised to see Campbell start, but be pulled for Gradkowski after a possession or two.

Should i add Gradkowski?

The only person i think i could drop is Campbell....

Thoughts?

A source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that Bruce Gradkowski and not Jason Campbell will start at quarterback in Week 12.

Score a victory for the coaching staff over Al Davis. Gradkowski saw a majority of the team's first-team reps in practice this week, but is an unappealing option in fantasy leagues against the Dolphins.

Schefter is pretty right on most of the time correct?

Archived