NBC Sports EDGE Forums

bogut too much for billups now? lol

johngim3

trying to move bogut for good 3s and FTs, i offered bogut for billups on friday but he declined, but after his 30/18/2/2 line yesterday i feel like i should get more than a slumpin billups. but i might be gettin greedy.

what do u guys think? can i do better than billups when im looking for 3s and ft's? I also sent offers for S-Jax and Wilson Chandler.

leave a link, i'll respond

Here's how I rank the players you are after: SJax > Billups > Ray Allen > Wilson Chandler. With that said, Billups will probably still get rejected even after his good game yesterday. So if you can either him or SJax, it would be VERY VERY good trade for you. Thanks for the help on mine.

Even after that monster game Bogut has to prove he can stay on the court which is why even for a slumping Billups I would agree that it'd still get rejected outright, you also have to remember that Dwight was not present. Try for SJax and Ray Allen first and then go after Wilson.

I agree if you could get Billups or Jax (the better option) it'd be a damn good deal for you

Whilst I agree his monster game was mainly due to an illness-ridden team (without Dwight) I think he is a legit double-double, 2blks guy but his injuries, future health concerns and poor FT% (as a result of his injury) definitely discount him a lot this year

Try and sell high while you can IMO especially off that big game

Billups may be playing poorly now but I have a feeling he'll even out over the year (not to mention the potential upside of Melo leaving?? B) IF he does of course)

Archived