NBC Sports Edge Forums

Is there anyway we can stop the

gsw

They are getting old. I think posts celebrating success with solid reasons or analysis are great. However, when people just go around bragging about how "right" or how "wrong" someone was in a single post at a particular time, it makes this forum a steaming cesspool of s---. We discuss players and situations to help all of our teams succeed. Sometimes, we are correct and sometimes we are wrong. If we all had crystal balls, there would be no need for this forum.

+1 Its gotten absurd

They are getting old. I think posts celebrating success with solid reasons or analysis are great. However, when people just go around bragging about how "right" or how "wrong" someone was in a single post at a particular time, it makes this forum a steaming cesspool of s---. We discuss players and situations to help all of our teams succeed. Sometimes, we are correct and sometimes we are wrong. If we all had crystal balls, there would be no need for this forum.

I agree that it's annoying, but at the same time, I think that there are a lot of know-it-all's in here that deserve to get things thrown back in their faces every once in a while.

But, there's a really easy way to end these sort of "I told you so!" conversations...just be the bigger person and don't respond to them. It's pretty simple.

I agree that it's annoying, but at the same time, I think that there are a lot of know-it-all's in here that deserve to get things thrown back in their faces every once in a while.

But, there's a really easy way to end these sort of "I told you so!" conversations...just be the bigger person and don't respond to them. It's pretty simple.

Definitely agree with this.

Archived