NBC Sports Edge Forums

Take a chance on Mo Williams?

I think i might do that trade.

JJ is the best player in the deal. Losing West sucks, but you have a lot of good big men, especially with the way Cousins has really come around.

I would think Mo williams will come back in a week or two, sending Sessions back to the bench...which would hurt you if you didn't make the trade...

Or Mo could get traded (which could happen), then you'd be set with 4 PG's.

Help w/ mine? thanks

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=216931

Personally, I wouldn't count on anything from Mo this season and wouldn't give much if anything of value for him. With that said, getting Johnson alone almost makes this a good deal. If you're desperate for a PG and need to take a gamble then this is just the kind of deal to shake things up.

Personally, I wouldn't count on anything from Mo this season and wouldn't give much if anything of value for him. With that said, getting Johnson alone almost makes this a good deal. If you're desperate for a PG and need to take a gamble then this is just the kind of deal to shake things up.

Taken further...alot of upside with not too much downside. Worst case, you lose out a bit because Mo doesn't come back. You don't lose too big though because of Johnson. Best case, however, is you score big time.

Archived