NBC Sports Edge Forums

S.Jax & G.Wall 4 D.Rose

My: Stephen Jackson & Gerald Wallace

For: Derrick Rose (open spot would be used to stream)

Am I crazy to do this? I love S.Jax and I think G.Wall will turn it around, but they both hurt my A/T and FG% terribly bad. I'm really feelin Rose's play off schedule and would love a top PG. Could use some advice here, stop me if I'm about to make a terrible mistake.

Leave a link and I'll be sure to return the favor. Thanks

Make no mistake SJax is the best player u are trading. Crash is just a sweeten the trade. However for Rose it would have to get a lot sweeter for me. If the Rose owner accepted for some reason it would get vetoed. U can run the trade but I truly doubt it gets any bites prolly a quick reject.

Make no mistake SJax is the best player u are trading. Crash is just a sweeten the trade. However for Rose it would have to get a lot sweeter for me. If the Rose owner accepted for some reason it would get vetoed. U can run the trade but I truly doubt it gets any bites prolly a quick reject.

Our league is somewhat deep for a 12 teamer with 15 man rosters and a very thin wire. Standard trades for a 1st rounder are somewhat lower than what is posted here. Thanks for your reply though, just want to make sure I'm not offering too much.

Archived