NBC Sports Edge Forums

Wade 4 Felton

My: Dwyane Wade

For: Raymond Felton

Some thoughts on this? I need a boost in assis and no other pgs are availble for trade. Is this too much for Felton? Talk some sense into me. WHIR. Thanks

(I don't have Wade yet, but I know an owner who wants to deal him)

I don't get it, you don't have Wade on your team but yet you want to trade him for Felton???

In any event, I would NOT trade Wade for Felton; Wade is worth much more than that.

I don't get it, you don't have Wade on your team but yet you want to trade him for Felton???

In any event, I would NOT trade Wade for Felton; Wade is worth much more than that.

Yeah, weird I know. Here's the thing, I can get Wade but I'd have to give up one of my PGs. I'm already weak in assists, so ideally if I got Wade, I'd want to ship him off for a better PG to make up assists.

I know Nash and Rose are off limits. Most likely so are D. Will & Westbrook unless I do Wade + someone like G.Wall or David West, but that seems a bit steep. I feel that at the price I could get Wade for, I have to get him, but he does not help my needs.

Any other PGs I should target?

Yeah, weird I know. Here's the thing, I can get Wade but I'd have to give up one of my PGs. I'm already weak in assists, so ideally if I got Wade, I'd want to ship him off for a better PG to make up assists.

I know Nash and Rose are off limits. Most likely so are D. Will & Westbrook unless I do Wade + someone like G.Wall or David West, but that seems a bit steep. I feel that at the price I could get Wade for, I have to get him, but he does not help my needs.

Any other PGs I should target?

I actually don't think Wade for Nash is off limits; that's a pretty fair trade IMO. I'd try for that assuming you can land Wade first. Wade for Rondo isn't bad either.

Archived