NBC Sports Edge Forums

Calderon / Bynum for John Wall?

babydru

You probably don't need the assists too badly with deron in the mix, but wall's steals could come in handy. If this is a TO league, absolutely not, if its a keeper/dynasty league, definitely. If its a one and done, it makes sense so long as you're ready to punt fg%.

You probably don't need the assists too badly with deron in the mix, but wall's steals could come in handy. If this is a TO league, absolutely not, if its a keeper/dynasty league, definitely. If its a one and done, it makes sense so long as you're ready to punt fg%.

Does Wall hurt your fg% that bad that I'd have to punt fg% if I get him on my team? That I am definitely not ready to do lol.

It's a non-keeper league and we don't count TO's.

If non-keeper and TOs do not count, IMO, I'd make the move to get Wall. I'm expecting big things from him after the All-Star break. Perhaps he bring his game to another level and get this name thrown back into the ROY discussion (since Blake has been running away with it). Yes, his FG and FT% requires major improvements but here's hoping for a better overall game in the 2nd half. As for my roster, he doesn't impact my FG% as much since I'm 12-3-1 so far in that CAT but if you were to take in consideration his current output, yes, he would have a negative impact on your FG%. By how much? That's the question...

Good luck!

Archived