NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ray Allen 4 Vince Carter

Ray Allen for Vince Carter *h2h non-keeper cashprize league*

Ray Allen's owner is in 2nd to last place and has no chance of making playoffs. Vince Carter's owner is tied for the last playoff spot and is also the commisioner (our league gives all veto power to the commisioner). There have already been two complaints. I myself stand by the no collusion no veto, but this seems a lot like collusion.

Would love to hear your thoughts as I will base my decision off your replies and use this thread to back-up my decision to protest or not protest this trade. Thank you.

Ray Allen is much better than VC. Since they can argue Ray sit in playoffs or VC health both sides have valid points. The trade makes no sense and helps the guy getting Allen but I wouldn't make a huge stink. Just post in the room that u don't like the trade and say to veto it then let it drop. Some other post is Broy for Noah, now that one I would fight to the death against.

Ray Allen for Vince Carter *h2h non-keeper cashprize league*

Ray Allen's owner is in 2nd to last place and has no chance of making playoffs. Vince Carter's owner is tied for the last playoff spot and is also the commisioner (our league gives all veto power to the commisioner). There have already been two complaints. I myself stand by the no collusion no veto, but this seems a lot like collusion.

Would love to hear your thoughts as I will base my decision off your replies and use this thread to back-up my decision to protest or not protest this trade. Thank you.

absolute BS trade..no question about it no way you look at it..BS! I would cry foul if this went through in my money league and threaten to leave..BS!

Archived