NBC Sports Edge Forums

S.Jax, G.Wall, R.Gay 4 LBJ, Rody B

My: Stephen Jackson, Gerald Wallace, Rudy Gay

For: Lebron James, Rodrigue Beaubois

Some thoughts on this? 12/15 league and I'd be the proposer. Any chance this flies? Is this even a good trade for me being that I am a lock for playoffs? Would I be better off hoping Rudy comes back? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a link and I'll return the favor. Thanks

That is begging for a veto. To get LBJ u should offer someone good and healthy. Why would anyone trade for Gay and not even get a discount. Newsflash Gay is out 3 weeks to all year. If the LBJ owner took this it would be vetoed before u ate ur next meal. Why not offer Gay for Durant? U would be lucky to get Roddy for gay straight up. Like all Gay owners being in 6, I had to cut him first for Hayes. Now Ant Rand is in his roster spot.

That is begging for a veto. To get LBJ u should offer someone good and healthy. Why would anyone trade for Gay and not even get a discount. Newsflash Gay is out 3 weeks to all year. If the LBJ owner took this it would be vetoed before u ate ur next meal. Why not offer Gay for Durant? U would be lucky to get Roddy for gay straight up. Like all Gay owners being in 6, I had to cut him first for Hayes. Now Ant Rand is in his roster spot.

Umm.. Gwall and SJax are also in the offer. I don't see how that's anything like Gay for LBJ or Durant straight-up. Are you suggesting I trade Gay for Roddy straight up? I am a lock for playoffs and even though Gay might not come back, I'm not sure I wanna risk giving Gay away for too cheap considering I might have to face him down the road.

Maybe, S.Jax, G.Wall, & Gay for LBJ? I'm pretty sure that's a discount on Gay.

An injured gay is the best player in ur offer. A discount is when u trade a hurt good guy for a lesser player. If Gay does not return then the guy lost the trade by a mile. All I am saying is why would this guy take ALL of the risk of a questionable Gay and give u LBJ? U own Gay he is ur anchor not a trade chip to LBJ. GWall and Sjax is not LBJ trade worthy. Unless this guy wants to solve ur Gay problem I can see no league that lets this trade go thru. Gay not returning is a very low downside for anyone. Besides if u wait a week to offer this trade maybe gay has a rosier outlook than maybe return. U are asking someone to have faith gay returns when u have no hope urself of Gay returning.

Archived