NBC Sports Edge Forums

Agree or Disagree with these moves?

snarf snarf

Team and league info in my signature.

DROP:

Tyreke/Humphries/Ibaka

ADD:

Gortat/Monroe/Budinger

Dropping Tyreke would be tough. Right now I'm in 2nd place and would have a first round bye(Week 21) and our Playoffs are weeks 21-23. However, the 3rd place team is creeping up and could take over if I do bad and he does good for the final two weeks of the regular season. If been in 2nd place basically all year and to lose it and the bye would be a huge loss and disappointment.

I would drop tyreke for gortat or budinger depending on your needs.

But it is hard because the team in first place might pick him up and tyreke will be ready for the playoffs so its tough. If you are afraid of losing the second spot then drop him.

I would drop tyreke for gortat or budinger depending on your needs.

But it is hard because the team in first place might pick him up and tyreke will be ready for the playoffs so its tough. If you are afraid of losing the second spot then drop him.

True, I'm in a real tough spot with Tyreke. I should be able to win by a decent amount next week, but if not and the 3rd place team is winning I might have no choice. I figure I might hang onto Tyreke and see where I am in the standings by next weekend and keep/drop accordingly.

In the meantime though I'm thinking I should drop Humphries and maybe Ibaka for Gortat/Monroe/Budinger. I'm pretty strong on rebounds/blocks already so taking a flier on Budinger seems like a good idea. Gortat vs Monroe is a very tough choice, but I'm leaning towards Gortat as he seems like he will be more consistent from here on out and has a 4/4/4 Playoff schedule while Monroe has a 3/3/3.

If I do decide to drop Tyreke I could always get Ibaka/Humphries back and/or either Gortat/Monroe too.

I would drop Hump for Budinger and stay put with Tyreke or send him in a package to a non playoff team. Tyreke for Gortat if you're really set on keeping that second place spot but in either case I would drop Hump since he's really up and down and getting less minutes than Gortat anyways.

I would drop Hump for Budinger and stay put with Tyreke or send him in a package to a non playoff team. Tyreke for Gortat if you're really set on keeping that second place spot but in either case I would drop Hump since he's really up and down and getting less minutes than Gortat anyways.

Do you like Ibaka over Gortat/Monroe from here on out?

I feel like Gortat and Monroe are both going to be more consistent double-double guys then Ibaka will be. Gortat/Monroe basically have little to no competition. Ibaka is surrounded by talent and when Perkins comes back it could eat into Ibaka's rebounds/blocks, which is where his value is at.

For now I think I'm going to drop Ibaka/Humphries for Gortat/Monroe. Both of them will give me a decent amount of blocks. Maybe not as many as Ibaka but I'll take more points/rebounds on most nights.

The only other player that could really help my team is Hinrich(need some help in assists). I have to assume he's going to get the starting job or at least starter minutes soon.

Drop Ibaka/Humphries for

Gortat/Monroe

Gortat/Hinrich

Monroe/Hinrich

Or Drop Tyreke/Ibaka/Humphries for Gortat/Monroe/Hinrich?

I might be crazy but I actually like the 3 guys you are considering dropping slightly more than the ones you are thinking of adding.

help:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=218848

Tyreke over Hinrich sure but I don't know about Hump/Ibaka over Gortat/Monroe. I thought Hump would be getting 30+ mins now but it doesn't seem like that will happen. Ibaka should improve now too but I'm not so sure on that one either.

Gortat/Monroe are both getting the minutes and have basically no competition(Lopez and Big Ben are a joke). I just think they will be putting up more consistent numbers from here on out.

Tyreke over Hinrich sure but I don't know about Hump/Ibaka over Gortat/Monroe. I thought Hump would be getting 30+ mins now but it doesn't seem like that will happen. Ibaka should improve now too but I'm not so sure on that one either.

Gortat/Monroe are both getting the minutes and have basically no competition(Lopez and Big Ben are a joke). I just think they will be putting up more consistent numbers from here on out.

I like Ibaka over Gortat and Monroe. You have a point with Hump but I just don't trust Gortat too much and with Monroe, I don't trust any Pistons in general because of the coach.

I like Ibaka over Gortat and Monroe. You have a point with Hump but I just don't trust Gortat too much and with Monroe, I don't trust any Pistons in general because of the coach.

I guess I don't see why you can't trust either. The Piston's coach is an idiot, however he loves Monroe and there is nobody else to put at center except Big Ben. Monroe is already getting more minutes then Ben and putting up nice numbers. Same goes for Gortat even though he's coming in off the bench, he's still getting more minutes and outproducing Lopez by far.

i dropped ty for budinger even tho i didnt update my sig yet.. based on ur roster you gotta be doing real well in boards/blocks so i feel like. im not a fan of hump either.. id personally go after budinger.

so in the end if you think u can stay in 2nd with ty rotting on ur bench stay with him.. if not drop him. drop humph if u can keep ty

Personally I'd hold onto Ibaka over Monroe/maybe even Gortat. With Green gone and Perkins injured, Ibaka should see more minutes for at least 3 weeks.

Monroe tends to be a little inconsistent because he's a rookie...and I don't really trust the Pistons rotation either.

Gortat maybe, but I have a feeling Ibaka will play well.

Who knos though? I'm often wrong too haha.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=218854

I would not drop Ibaka.. His upside is too great.. Besides money, there was a reason they traded Jeff Green.. They have faith the kid Ibaka is ready.. I would give him a few more games.. He was always coming off the bench.. I would drop Humpries for Gortat..

Archived