NBC Sports Edge Forums

Micah Owings

thebestpr21

I'm thinking of dropping Suppan and getting Owings....he has pitch pretty well lately and Suppan isn't....YOu probably are asking why the hell I have Suppan....I use him only as a spot pitcher, he is good at that....but Owings has call my attention lately...what do you think guys??....thanks....

TBPR-

It's hard to guage Owings because he's still growing. His struggles with his control are reflected in his MLB and MiLB fairly dramatically.

Normally I'd opt for the Vet. But I love Micah's schedule and the Vet is Suppan. Owings has a K ratio edge on him, besides smidgens in other cats. Take the dive and cross your fingers.

TBPR-

It's hard to guage Owings because he's still growing. His struggles with his control are reflected in his MLB and MiLB fairly dramatically.

Normally I'd opt for the Vet. But I love Micah's schedule and the Vet is Suppan. Owings has a K ratio edge on him, besides smidgens in other cats. Take the dive and cross your fingers.

LOL....thats exactly the way I'm thinking....Suppan is a Vet and I'm using him as spot starter, if you know against which team start him then he is a good SP....but i was thinking on doing the same with Owings, as he is pitching really well lately...what worries me about him is the BB and the WHIP...I already have Zito and Lincecum that gave a ton of free passes....altough Suppan is not good at those CAT's either....

Archived