NBC Sports Edge Forums

Made Some Moves...

Spina

After yesterday's miserable pitching performances I decided to make some moves...

Romero....4.1 - 5 ER - 10.38, L - - - -not worried, asked to pitch @ 11am on a Monday morning in Boston

Wood.......3.1 - 6 ER - 16.20, L - - - - not *too* worried yet

Esmil.......3.0 - 8 ER - 24.00, L - - - - He GONE, like most of his pitches

TOTAL.....10.2 - 19 ER - 16.03 ERA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Esmil Rogers - - - > Aroldis Chapman

2. Ben Francisco - - - > Jerry Sands

3. Kila - - - - > made room for Ubaldo's return

First off, I never carry RPs, BUT I'm a sucker for lefties, and young lefties who throw 106 MPH are hard to come by so I figured it'd be fun to have him on my team. Second, Francisco hasn't really been doing crap, so I figured I'd go for the potential power upside in the hype-machine that is, Jerry Sands. And finally, Kila, well....Kila is WW folder until further notice and I had to get Ubaldo back on the squad.

So what do you all think? Good? Bad? I'm not too sure, so I thought I'd get the pulse of the most knowledgable Fantasy Baseball experts in the biz.

Thanks and leave your links for my input.

Overall good moves. The one I question is Chapman. I can't see why you would take him over anyone else. I mean, he is a hard throwing lefty, but his velocity is nosediving and he only pitches one inning. I think you could have gone with a better pitcher. But not bad in moves.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=224300

Overall good moves. The one I question is Chapman. I can't see why you would take him over anyone else. I mean, he is a hard throwing lefty, but his velocity is nosediving and he only pitches one inning. I think you could have gone with a better pitcher. But not bad in moves. Opening a spot for Ubaldo was a must.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=224300

My thought on Aroldis was this - - he's nasty, and I figured he'd get about 4-5 IP a week with lots of Ks, a 0.00 ERA and he could sneak a few Ws here and there...I don't know, just felt I had to have him. That's how I work sometimes, and there really isn't many SPs on the WW. Plus I have 10 quality starters, so...

his velocity is nosediving and he only pitches one inning.

I watched him hit 106 MPH last night??

Archived