OF: Andre Ethier

OF: Carlos Quentin

OF:

UT:

Gordon vs. Tomlin

Hosmer vs. Tomlin

Joyce vs. AJ Burnett

What do you say? WHIR

(gonna be an even bigger issue when Nelson Cruz comes off the DL)

Was gonna go with Joyce as my Man-Crush increases B) with each AB, but he's going against my AJ Burnett which I hate

Probably going

OF: Ethier

OF: Quentin

OF: Joyce

UT: ???? Hosmer

Just hate not playing Alex Gordon...he's been holding down my UT-spot since the Manny debacle and 3B while Bautista missed time for the birth of his baby/his neck issue.

What do I do once Nelson Cruz returns this weekend? Good Problems to have a guess. :)

yeah drop joyce, not really a question there. The TB outfield is kind of a revolving door right now.

Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!! I'm not dropping anyone and I wouldn't even consider dropping Joyce...this was who do I start.

I'm guessing you'd start Gordon/Hosmer, if you say drop Joyce (look at his numbers)

yeah drop joyce, not really a question there. The TB outfield is kind of a revolving door right now.

Yeah, uh not sure what you're talking about... Joyce has just 20 less at-bats than any regular starter (sat out 3-4 games more...) that's ridiculous to point out, he's going to be a regular, they were just setting the lineup, it was a mess in the beginning with the manny drama, figuring out damon's role, taking time for fuld to cool off, and waiting for the call-up for desmond jennings.

Archived