Fill the above spots with:

Nelson Cruz, Andre Ethier, Carlos Quentin, Matt Joyce, Eric Hosmer, Alex Gordon

Thanks

OF: Nelson Cruz

OF: Andre Ethier

OF: Alex Gordon

UT: Eric Hosmer

For the rest of the year.

Not a fan of Hard Hittin' Quentin or Matt Joyce?

Not a fan of Hard Hittin' Quentin or Matt Joyce?

I like both, however Quentins AVG is going to be low so I think with Ethier and Cruz you're going to have those low 30s in HRs so that covers the power from Quentin. You also get AVG with those 2. So I guess I should explain Gordon and Hosmer over the other two. I like Gordon because I think he should finish with the line of .285-.290 20ish HRs, 80 RBIs and 15 SBs. He's well rounded. His BABIP this month is insanely low so his AVG should spike up a bit and I think he's a safer bet then the swing or miss Quentin. As for Hosmer, ride the rookie while he's hot. Joyce I see cooling down because of his past and not really having a pedigree of being a great hitter.

Other than Bautista, Joyce is actually my favorite player on my team at the moment and Hosmer is up there too, which is why this is a tough decision to actually consider benching Ethier or Quentin.

Ethier got a PH base-hit tonight so I'd imagine he'll be in the line-up the rest of the week and even if I would consider trading Hosmer, I couldn't, due to my league pretty much black-balling me in the trade market.

STILL NEED A LOT OF HELP!!

Last night I went:

OF: Nelson Cruz- - 0/7 3Ks

OF:Matt Joyce - - 3/4, R, RBI

OF:Carlos Quentin - - 0/4, RBI

UT: Alex Gordon - - 2/6, HR, 2B, 3 R, RBI

BENCH

Eric Hosmer - - 4/7, HR, 2B, 4 RBI, 2 R

Andre Ethier - - 2/3, HR, R, RBI

So I left 6/10, 2 HRs, 5 RBIs, 3 Rs on the bench.

How would you play it?

At least for today my decision is a tiny bit easier with Quentin getting a day off, but really this daily decision is gonna be maddening.

I need the opinions of the most knowledgable fantasy minds in the game - - The Rotoworld Community. Help a brother out and I will return the favor.

Thanks

OF: Matt Joyce

I like this look for you because Joyce is one of the hottest players in the game right now. Nelly Cruz and Either are givens, but the wildcard is Joyce and I think its a great look for you. Thanks for the help with mine.

If you are doing this on a daily basis (which I assume) right now I would go with Hosmer, Gordon, Ethier, and Joyce

Your assumption is correct - - Daily League (can't understand how people do weekly leagues....would drive me even more crazy)

OF:Cruz

OF: Ethier

OF:I would play match ups with Gordon/Joyce

UT: Hosmer

I'm not a fan of Quentin with the other options you have.

Missing a 2 or 3 Homer night would make me jump out the nearest window though.

Quentin, Gordon, Ethier, Joyce.

OF: Matt Joyce

Hey Dzemens...see you flip-floppin every other minute too huh? B) This crap is killin me.

Thanks though buddy

Sorry about the flip flop, I usually hate to do that but went and looked at Cruz and hes been slumping and as much as I like him, I think you gotta go with a hot bat till he shows you something. Hosmers not really hot, one good game but Id go with him or Quentin over Cruz right now.

Archived