NBC Sports Edge Forums

Juan Nicasio 2011 Season Outlook

Ty Lawsome

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will remain hospitalized until next week. Wont know for at least six weeks as he begins rehab what his future in baseball will look like(not believed to be career threatening, though). But they say he is able to sit up right now, has full control of his limbs, and actually remembers everything that happened. Good signs overall, I hope he has a full recovery.

"Best case scenario he'll be throwing in Spring Training and he'll be starting for our club."

Wow, a broken vertebrae, that's just horrible. Nicasio looked pretty promising so far. I hope his injury heals up right and every thing works out for him.

with his easy schedule down the stretch i figured he would be a bigtime sleeper moving forward, and then be overhyped and overrated going into next season, thus unattainable to me in my drafts. now however, i can scoop him up towards my last pick.

as long as he makes a full recovery, im actually kinda pleased with this development B) ....and its comments like this that remind me why im going to hell, seriously, the guy is pretty lucky to be alive in all honesty :S

with his easy schedule down the stretch i figured he would be a bigtime sleeper moving forward, and then be overhyped and overrated going into next season, thus unattainable to me in my drafts. now however, i can scoop him up towards my last pick.

as long as he makes a full recovery, im actually kinda pleased with this development B) ....and its comments like this that remind me why im going to hell, seriously, the guy is pretty lucky to be alive in all honesty :S

All i can do is shake my head at that post.

Hidden

Trash

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived