NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tomorrow: Throw them All?

Spina

ME.....6 W - 5 L - 0 CG - 0 SO - 4 HR - 54 K - 7 GIDP - 3.01 ERA - 1.25 WHIP - 7 QS

OPP...2 W - 5 L - 1 CG - 1 SO - 4 HR - 40 K - 3 GIPD - 3.58 ERA - 1.00 WHIP - 5 QS

Cole Hamels @SEA (Jason Vargas)

Justin Masterson vs. PITT (Jeff Karstens)

Phil Humber @ARI (Josh Collmenter)

All seem to be good match-ups....

My opponent has no one left.

So would you risk a L, HR, ERA for the CG SO? Who would you play? Do you play them all? Do you sit them all?

Leave a link and I'll return the favor.

How are you doing in the hitting categories? Do you NEED some of the pitching categories that are currently tied? I would feel fairly confident in Hamels.

ME.....6 W - 5 L - 0 CG - 0 SO - 4 HR - 54 K - 7 GIDP - 3.01 ERA - 1.25 WHIP - 7 QS

OPP...2 W - 5 L - 1 CG - 1 SO - 4 HR - 40 K - 3 GIPD - 3.58 ERA - 1.00 WHIP - 5 QS

Cole Hamels @SEA (Jason Vargas)

Justin Masterson vs. PITT (Jeff Karstens)

Phil Humber @ARI (Josh Collmenter)

All seem to be good match-ups....

My opponent has no one left.

So would you risk a L, HR, ERA for the CG SO? Who would you play? Do you play them all? Do you sit them all?

Leave a link and I'll return the favor.

That's tough. I'd throw Hamels, if any of them.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=231924

How are you doing in the hitting categories? Do you NEED some of the pitching categories that are currently tied? I would feel fairly confident in Hamels.

Offensively, I'm losing but everything is tight heading into tomorrow....my total score at the moment is 8-13-1

From a Phils fan..you can't bench Hamels..

I hear you...i normally don't sit any of my guys unless its a Sunday when they can only hurt me.

I'd sit them all. Hamels doesn't throw very many CG's or SO's. That is not a knock on him, it is just a hard thing to do. He could win you a couple more categories but it is unlikely he will even though he is likely to pitch well. I'd hate to see you lose 3 categories you didn't have to.

thats how i still feel..thanks for your help with mine

B) Didn't realize you already responded lol

I played against Verlander this week and got two CG against me and 1 SHO. I don't have a pitcher that can get beyond 7 innings. Things are tough all over

Per your COC, help in here

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=231982

I am always a proponent of going for it all early in the season. Once the rankings look like they aren't moving much, than I play it safe. But early on, go for shutout victories every time I have a chance

Only start Hamels from that bunch. he got the better matchup

Appreciate the effort but a little late.

Archived