NBC Sports Edge Forums

The King is working with the Dream

gsw

I wonder if he will grow a heart and the ability to take over games when it matters most? I'm still not sold on LBJ until he becomes a more humble, less arrogant player and leader. Acknowledging that he needs to work on his post game is certainly a step in the right direction. Lets see how he looks (both skill wise and his body language etc) next season. Im curious to see how he responds to another failure.

I think Chicago is the horse to bet on in the east. LBJ really needed to learn his fundamentals in college. He is a better fantasy player than real life player. I don't think LBJ can change his game at this stage. kobe had Shaq carry him in his development years. LBJ has always been the carrier on his teams and while he has gotten to the finals twice, he never wins.

I think it's a step in the right direction but I also think it's a PR stunt.

I agree that it's probably a one or two time thing, but think about LeBron with more athleticism having the dream shake in his repertoire. My main critique of his game is you can put a smaller guy on him and shut him down. If he has even an average post move he's deadly. Give him one of the all-time greatest post moves, he's unreal. LeBron needs to be taking this VERY seriously that he gets a chance to see what the Dream has. Hakeem wasn't quite as physically gifted (close really for the time period), but Hakeem was putting these moves on guys like David Robinson who is a HOF player. LeBron just needs to do it to make sure that JJ Barea can't be slid over on him.

Archived