NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Make this deal?

Team in sig.

Picked 9th out of 12 in league draft. My plan of getting Megatron and then Fitz with the 2nd pick did not work out.

I'm a huge Larry fan-- so tell me if I am crazy.

I GIVE:

Megatron

Dallas Clark

I GET:

Fitzgerald

Jermichael Finley

Thoughts- I considered taking Larry in the 1st round over Megatron. Look what he did last year with no one at QB... Most sites have Clark ahead of Finley-- but Rotoworld doesn't. I believe he COULD be the "next Gates"... But Clark may be a safer pick--- I DO have Peyton Manning and would be losing "hook-up points".... Although the Colts have a full crop of healthy WRs this year, so less targets for Clark... does PPR for TE's make the deal bad for me?

Thanks!

WHIR

I'd do the deal.

It really comes down to personal preference though. Its pretty much a dead even trade.

I like Fitz over Megatron (mostly because I don't think Stafford will stay healthy)

Finley is a bigger injury risk than Clark but has way more upside.

I'd rather have Fitz and Finley (and actually do in a couple leagues)

Pretty much even I say, as both WRs and TEs are pretty evenly ranked. If you prefer Fitz to Megatron, then do it.

Not sure a Stafford injury creates much impact as I don't recall Megatron losing much with Hill throwing the ball last year.

It's dead-even as far as I'm concerned, so take the side that "floats your boat". Seriously, you're trading elite WR/TE for elite WR/TE. You are giving the WR with lightly more risk, but getting the TE with slightly more risk.

It's really a push.

Team in sig.

Picked 9th out of 12 in league draft. My plan of getting Megatron and then Fitz with the 2nd pick did not work out.

I'm a huge Larry fan-- so tell me if I am crazy.

I GIVE:

Megatron

Dallas Clark

I GET:

Fitzgerald

Jermichael Finley

Thoughts- I considered taking Larry in the 1st round over Megatron. Look what he did last year with no one at QB... Most sites have Clark ahead of Finley-- but Rotoworld doesn't. I believe he COULD be the "next Gates"... But Clark may be a safer pick--- I DO have Peyton Manning and would be losing "hook-up points".... Although the Colts have a full crop of healthy WRs this year, so less targets for Clark... does PPR for TE's make the deal bad for me?

Thanks!

WHIR

I'm not so sure I see a side that wins out in this trade. I think this dwindles down to which receiver/TE you like the best. For me, that'd be the side you'd give up.

help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=241062

Archived