NBC Sports Edge Forums

Good Problems to Have (WHIR)

TooBigToFail

So up until this point, my decisions have been easy. I've played my starting lineup, and it's gotten me to 1 and 1.

Now things get a little more complicated. This week, DMC is going up against the Jets. Tate has NO. Everything I'm reading predicts a huge game for Tate.

Leaving Rice in against STL is a no-brainer (I hope). What about Tate/DMC though. Who would you roll with?

On the WR side, Britt's got a very juicy matchup against my Bailey-less Broncos. Would you bench Jennings against Chi in favor of Britt, or a somewhat banged up Stevie against the Pats?

Thanks in advance.

Tough tough choice between DMC and Tate. I know the Jets are scary, but DMC is even scarier and I think Houston will be passing alot and it will be a Schaub/Andre type game. I can't give you a definitive answer between Tate and DMC, but if I owned both I would have a hard time sitting DMC. It's a shame you can't start both, no flex?

For your WRs, Britt should already be starting over Stevie regardless of health/matchup...so go Jennings and Britt and don't look back.

I would go with DMC and Rice as my RBs, while the NO defense isn't the scariest of groups I feel as though the Texans are going to focus on the pass game.

As for the WRs go with Britt and Jennings. Britt and Hass are looking very solid together and Jennings is the #1 WR on a pass first team. Leave Stevie on the bench and see how he bounces back this week.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=246836

Thanks guys. Nope...no flex. If we did have a flex, the Rice, DMC, Tate trio would be beastly.

I was thinking the same about Britt. The first two weeks, I played it a bit safe to see how he was going to do, but he's having a monster year. Having A.J. Green on my bench could bode well for the WR corp down the road too. I really need better backup RBs though, and I'm not in a league that is very active in trading.

it's a gutsy move but i still start McFadden against the Jets as they showed they can be run on.

I would sit Jennings vs the Bears. i think it was a fluke play when henderson beat both bears safeties last week in NO. normally its the the TE and slot guys that do well against the bears cover 2 scheme

i would start Britt over Johnson. Britt-Hasselbeck combo is hot. Johnson may be limited with the groin injry.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247204

I'm already starting Jennings. What I need to decide on is whether to go Britt over Stevie.

The Tate/DMC conundrum seems to be in tossup mode. Considering I have a solid RB1 duo in Rice/McFadden, I'm not sure that it makes that much difference if I go Tate over DMC. Rice is at least projected to have the best matchup this week.

The Britt over Stevie thing is tough, but with Champ Bailey out, Britt could go nuts.

As a DMC owner, I would have a hard time sitting him (though I would consider it if I had a better option this weekend). Home game for the Raiders though, and I think he will play well. Yes, Tate is enticing......but DMC is proven and that's who I roll with. Along with Britt & Jennings.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247430

you can run the risk with Tate, considering the talent you have. bench DMC, start Tate.

Britt is a must start every week he's not in jail. but don't bench Jennings -- CHI is starting 2 new safeties.

Archived