NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ochocinco or Denarius

Spina

Ochocinco or Denarius  

18 members have voted

1. 1. the better start? (WHIR)

• Ochocinco
    • Denarius Moore

If you were me, who would you start this week?

Ochocinco - is this the week that Chad breaks out for a big game with more snaps in the absence of Aaron Hernandez?

or

Denarius - does this "emerging star" build on his great game against a possible match-up with Revis and the Jets?

Come on people - - it takes 2 seconds. Rock the VOTE!.......and leave a link.

Everything I'm reading says Branch and Gronkowski are going to benefit from Hernandez's injury. Brady just has too many weapons at his disposal. That being said, I voted for Ochocinco just because he's the more stable pick. You know Brady will throw at least 2 TDs and the odds are better for him this week.

WHIR http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247053

Everything I'm reading says Branch and Gronkowski are going to benefit from Hernandez's injury. Brady just has too many weapons at his disposal. That being said, I voted for Ochocinco just because he's the more stable pick. You know Brady will throw at least 2 TDs and the odds are better for him this week.

WHIR http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247053

Branch and Gronk already seemed pretty close to maximum production level, i don't really see how they get much more work. I'd pick Ocho, I just don't trust Moore yet. Up until 10 seconds left in last-weeks game, as the only WR not injured on that team, he still only had 4 catches. He's going to be more boom or bust, whereas I think with HErnandez out you are assured more solid production with Ocho this week.

I'd roll the dice on 85. Ole Teddy put him on blast for tweeting about Brady's ridiculous numbers the other day, and said Chad should be reading his playbook and not tweeting. Believe it or not Chad didn't respond. To me this shows Chad is actually working on learning the NE offense, his happy where he is (Not Cincy). I think we're going to see Chad put up some respectable numbers this season. Whether its this game or not, I'm not sure; but I believe with Hernandez out its more likely and Brady could throw 4 TD's going up against Fitz in a potential shootout..... I've got Denarius too, but he'll sit on the bench until he proves consistent and not a fluke.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247127

Why not start Branch over Ocho? I see you have Branch too from you sig

I am starting Branch. Haven't updated sig.

WR: Deion Branch

WR: Plaxico

WR:____________ Ocho/Denarius - - - - Braylon (hurt), Jerome Simpson - smokin' drugs

And a note to those leaving links - - I wil definitely get to them before kickoff. Studying for two, 2hr finals due at midnight tonight....just saying. Don't want you all to think I'm not getting back to those recent links. I will. B)

Archived