NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex?? Starks or Burleson

hopefulramsfan

You can make a strong case for both. And cons for both.

Starks

Favorable matchup against the bears

Bears yet to give up a rushing TD, but have given up over 100 yards on the ground ATL and NO.

Burleson

Not a great matchup with Minn only giving up 7 receptions and 97 yards to SD Receivers

Calvin Johnson is probably going to see double coverage. And c'mon the Lions passing game looks nasty right now.

I'm leaning towards Starks just because I believe he will get more carries this week after seeing a good point on these forums. Week 1 it was him and Grant fighting for the lead role. And week 2 they played down to Car and I believe the offense didn't see much of the field the first quarter.

I think Stark has greater potential for points, but Burleson would be safer. No rewards without a little risk. I would go Stark. Megatron has shown that he can deal with double coverage and will probably still be hit in the endzones.

I say Burleson. Yes Starks will get his carries, but I see Burleson with a possible TD this week and do not see it for Starks

I like Burleson...I like anyone Stafford is throwing to...thanks for mine

how is the bears a favorable matchup if they haven't given up a rushing TD???? lol

i see the pack scoring through the air. Starks may get yardage but i'm not confident they are going to him to punch it in.

Last week's drubbing of the chiefs was hilarioius. I think Burleson is definitely a better play in a PPR format. I think it's

Scheffler and Best who benefit more if Megatron will constantly get double teamed though.

Boys in vegas have the Bears-Pack over/under pretty low. i would start Burleson

some help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247204

how is the bears a favorable matchup if they haven't given up a rushing TD???? lol

i see the pack scoring through the air. Starks may get yardage but i'm not confident they are going to him to punch it in.

Last week's drubbing of the chiefs was hilarioius. I think Burleson is definitely a better play in a PPR format. I think it's

Scheffler and Best who benefit more if Megatron will constantly get double teamed though.

Boys in vegas have the Bears-Pack over/under pretty low. i would start Burleson

some help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247204

110 rushing yards to the saints..... I would also think Chi coaching staff is going to prepare for the pass, and make Starks beat them on the ground himself instead of Rodgers just rolling their a** up.

In two games, five different RBs have had 30 yards of more receiving against Chicago (including Michael Feaking Turner). It doesn't appear that Chicago is too hot against RBs whether it's by land OR air. And Starks is off to a 6.8 ypc start. So I'd go with him and the touches.

Return the favor?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=247340

Archived