NBC Sports Edge Forums

Felix or Hightower

gsw

Right now I'm starting McFadden and Fred Jackson.

Felix Jones vs Detroit or

Tim Hightower @ St. Louis

Detroit gives up many receptions to opposing RB's and Felix may be able to break a big one vs. that aggressive front line. However, I am a bit concerned about his injury. St. Louis is just a cakewalk matchup. However, since this is the case I am a bit worried that Helu may get into the game, play well, and Shanahan would just ride the hot hand. Any thoughts? Should I start both and sit Jackson?

You start your two studs Jackson and Mcfadden for sure.

STL has a horrible run d and Dallas and Detroit may turn into a shoot out. Felix's run game did pick up last week abit. I honestly think you will get close to the same production out of both this week but I think Hightower has more upside only b/c of the Ram's run D. Good Luck!

You start your two studs Jackson and Mcfadden for sure.

STL has a horrible run d and Dallas and Detroit may turn into a shoot out. Felix's run game did pick up last week abit. I honestly think you will get close to the same production out of both this week but I think Hightower has more upside only b/c of the Ram's run D. Good Luck!

With Jackson and McFadden, you already have a great head start on the competition. Personally, I would roll with Felix. I think the Detroit game stays closer longer and so he gets more touches. Plus I tend to lean toward your thinking, A.) Hightower is steady, never spectacular. B.) Skins will probably take a commanding lead and want to eat clock. Shanny wants to give Helu so in game work to get him ready to replace Hightower later in the season. C.) Plus with such great RB1/RB2 combo, I'd go for the home run and choose the flex with more upside. Felix Jones.

Archived