NBC Sports Edge Forums

Buchholz relieving

thebestpr21

Well, he's now in line for the win after 3 of the ugliest 1 hit shutout innings I have ever seen.

It will be interesting to see who comes out in the 9th.

You better hope the yankees don't make the playoffs for your wishes to come true.

The redsox's own the angels so that should be a cake walk.

Are we forgetting about the 2004 ALCS? Anything can happen in the playoffs and it's whomever is hot going into the playoffs who will win the series, not who won a meaningless series in August.

Are we forgetting about the 2004 ALCS? Anything can happen in the playoffs and it's whomever is hot going into the playoffs who will win the series, not who won a meaningless series in August.

I guess we will have to wait for the ending of the story to find out the outcome.

hell even going into the series its tough, sox swept their way to the yanks lost 3 in a row then won 8 in a row, I'd stll take the solid pitching staff and pen sprinkled with veterens and the 2nd place Defense and a very good offense once JD Drool is shot

Archived