NBC Sports Edge Forums

HELP!!

thebestpr21

My playoffs starts tomorrow and Bay and Duncan got injured last night....I definitely need to make a move....BTW, to pick up one player i have to drop 2 since Renteria is not on the DL anymore.....I'm thinking about adding Hermida or Cust....probably HErmida...but who to drop....I'm thinking Duncan/Hennessey...or Duncan/Buchholz....or Duncan/Clemens.....i don't really know.....that's why i need your help....also, if anyone have any info on Bay's and Duncan's injuries, i'll appreciate it....thanks guys

Hermida. He's been hitting well for quite some time now so it seems like he's for real. Plus he's hitting in a solid spot in the lineup. Drop Buchholz and Duncan. Your OF is fine w/o Duncan even if/when he returns. As for Buchholz, it's really between he and Clemens. I just have a hunch that he will turn a corner for his next two starts, and Buchholz is not even guaranteed to start.

Hermida. He's been hitting well for quite some time now so it seems like he's for real. Plus he's hitting in a solid spot in the lineup. Drop Buchholz and Duncan. Your OF is fine w/o Duncan even if/when he returns. As for Buchholz, it's really between he and Clemens. I just have a hunch that he will turn a corner for his next two starts, and Buchholz is not even guaranteed to start.

i agree. duncan or buchholz

Yes...but Clemens's return isn't certain, even if he returns Sunday against BOSTON I don't know if i'll start him....AT least Buchholz will help me from the bullpen....i dont know what to do...LOL...thanks for your input

I think Bucholz has a better change of vulturing wins out of the bullpen then Clemens pitching effective enough to garner W's even if he is healthy. So I'd drop Duncan and Clemens

I agree....Clemens isn't gonna help me this week at all.....I was thinking Hennessey also because the team I'm facing this week only have 2 closers compared with the 4 I have, so maybe i can drop a closer.....just thinking....

I would pickup Hermida as well. He has been playing well lately.

As far as who to drop it all depends. I would go Duncan at least and possibly Buchholz. Again, with Clemens, who knows. He has potential but if you cannot afford a bad outing, then maybe drop Clemens.

Archived