NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jordy Nelson or Vincent Jackson

Its a tough call because VJax owners have been waiting for the production all season. In my opinions, Rivers looks injured after watching him throw the past few weeks. The thing that sucks with Jordy is how hit or miss he is. There's so many weapons on that offense for A Rod to chose from. With that being said, Jordy's trend lately has been scoring every other week, so in that sense he's due to catch a TD pass and have a decent game. IMO go with Jordy.

NOT PPR

VJax has been disappointing me but should I bench him for Jordy? I am playing against A.Rodgers this week and these WR's are averaging the same fantasy pts per game. GB is at SD this week

Thanks, leave your link

Vjax for me. two reasons, one is superstition.

1st I hate playing receivers against my opp's QB (ritual) if I can avoid it. also nelson's upside is lower than Vjax in this scenario even if SD/Rivers is looking shoddy recently. GB is in for a loss sooner or later and the last two games havent looked nearly as strong.

If SD is playing from behind he'll have to utilize Vjax sooner or later and one of those awkward bombs hes been throwing is bound to be on the money.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=258253 Thanks in advance.

I am in the same predicament, have them both on my team as well. I,too, have been starting VJ thinking it would be a matter of time before the Chargers got it together. I am going with the safe and consistent option, starting Jordy til Jackson proves himself. Also, Gates getting a lot of targets especially in the red zone. Go with Jordy.

NOT PPR

VJax has been disappointing me but should I bench him for Jordy? I am playing against A.Rodgers this week and these WR's are averaging the same fantasy pts per game. GB is at SD this week

Thanks, leave your link

I would still go with VJAX over Nelson, never know who the man in GB is going to be week to week.

Archived