NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Pats/Chargers

Wizard of Boz

Lol...not even a body to the thread???

Well, I will be at the Razor tomorrow. Its going to be craziness...

I say the Pats win a close one. I have a feeling LT2 is going to ge hit pretty hard though! Mark my words, the Pats will be amped up for this one, and people are going to get hit hard all game!

Lol...not even a body to the thread???

I say the Pats win a close one. I have a feeling LT2 is going to ge hit pretty hard though! Mark my words, the Pats will be amped up for this one, and people are going to get hit hard all game!

Big time man, these people have only put more wood in the fire, especially LT, so im sending out a big caution to the rest of the Pats opponents for the rest of the year !!!

SOOOOOOOO jealous.....

I cannot wait for tomorrow night.

From a fantasy perspective I think LT is still LT. I think Gates gets some yards, maybe a TD. I think Rivers is charged with as many TO's as he throws TD's. I think Merriman and Phillips get pressure but not consistently.

28-20 New England

SOOOOOOOO jealous.....

I cannot wait for tomorrow night.

From a fantasy perspective I think LT is still LT. I think Gates gets some yards, maybe a TD. I think Rivers is charged with as many TO's as he throws TD's. I think Merriman and Phillips get pressure but not consistently.

28-20 New England

Oh ya...

40-50 of us rent a big Greyhound Bus. We do it every year. WE also have like 3 tv's hooked up to satelite. WE all have our laptops too. We Leave Medford at 2. We et there, set up shop, eat, drink, watch all the games, talk fantasy all day, then go into the game. Albeit we all buy standing room only, because it is too hard to get all te seats together....It is usually one of the best days of the year!!!

Oh ya...

40-50 of us rent a big Greyhound Bus. We do it every year. WE also have like 3 tv's hooked up to satelite. WE all have our laptops too. We Leave Medford at 2. We et there, set up shop, eat, drink, watch all the games, talk fantasy all day, then go into the game. Albeit we all buy standing room only, because it is too hard to get all te seats together....It is usually one of the best days of the year!!!

Nice.....there's nothing like football tailgating. It's an artform and you and your boys seem to have perfected it.

Promise us NE fans one thing..........be as LOUD as you can be. Gillette has too many corporate seats emptied by their occupants who are 'keeping warm' inside the clubhouse level area.

Nice.....there's nothing like football tailgating. It's an artform and you and your boys seem to have perfected it.

Promise us NE fans one thing..........be as LOUD as you can be. Gillette has too many corporate seats emptied by their occupants who are 'keeping warm' inside the clubhouse level area.

We always are...

Damm right !!! Pats fans know how to get it done, Ill be there myself.... and of course partying it up like always..the right way, and Don leaving from Medford means he is a local, which is around the corner from me in the Ville... must have that nutt attitude to get Gillette bumpin !!! Go PATS !!!

Damm right !!! Pats fans know how to get it done, Ill be there myself.... and of course partying it up like always..the right way, and Don leaving from Medford means he is a local, which is around the corner from me in the Ville... must have that nutt attitude to get Gillette bumpin !!! Go PATS !!!

Oh Ya baby!!!

I paid mine in cash...though I don't have a 60" just a 40" LCD SONY 1080P...it is sick though...2G's later, but it was worth it...

Yeah the Sony 1080P is a freaking amazing TV. I'm a college student so I didn't have the option of throwing cash at a TV.

for anyone who cares...i live less then a mile away from gillete stadium, i could listen to it from my backyard if i wanted. i love hearing all the fans then sometimes on good nights i can hear the players from my house. ITS FRIGGIN AWSOME

So Party at your house tomorrow!!!!

Archived