NBC Sports Edge Forums

Out of the Schlubs that I have, which RB/WR would you play. Leave yours..

Ntp_23

Need help for this week's playoff matchup so I'm turning to the experts... Need help with 3 RB's and 1 WR.

Pick 3 RB's out of herd:

Benson vs. Hou

M. Bush @ GB

Hillis @ Pit

Donald Brown @ Bal

Pick 1 WR

B. Lloyd @ SEA

Antonio Brown vs. Cle

M. Floyd vs. Buf.

Thanks, and any help appreciated. Leave yours!

I would start Benson and Bush. Flip a coin for Brown and Hillis honestly. I think Brown is the better play, but not against the Ravens and Hillis is just.....not even worth talking about, bum.

WR, I want to say Floyd for more of an upside. But I am from the Burgh and love my boy Brown, its tough to say. I think you can count both of them to be honest, hard to choose just one.

You would still start Brandon Lloyd even though they 3rd string qb Brandstater might get the start since Feeley and Bradford is out?

For me, not a chance...i wouldnt really take that advice to start Lloyd, personally.

Floyd or Brown are the two, as for which will be better is the toss up. Brown is great for consistency, PPR and yardage...but Floyd looked good the other night, I picked up Floyd as well and im on the fence starting him but if i were in your shoes i would definitely consider between Floyd and Brown.

Lloyd i dont think is even considerable this weekend, unless a person has no one else at all.

I think the top 2 RBs are obviously benson and bush and the WR question is just as simple, Brown. Hayden will be locked on Wallace, which will lead Ben to gravitate toward Brown more than he already does and this should mean production. As said, Lloyd has unknown QB that will be throwing him the ball in the hostile Seattle environment against a D that has been on a roll as of late. So the question is hillis or d.brown. Both against brutal matchups. If hillis is healthy, I'd probably lean toward him.

I would start Benson and Bush. Flip a coin for Brown and Hillis honestly. I think Brown is the better play, but not against the Ravens and Hillis is just.....not even worth talking about, bum.

This for RB.

For WR, I'd go with Brown....been solid for about 5 weeks now.....Lloyd isnt even an option with a practice squad QB playing this week....I like Floyd, but VJax and Brown are there too, and may steal targets

mine please:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/263874-need-flex-help-with-awful-matchupswhip/

Archived