NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WW Help: need RB!!

Ok folks... I have a dilemma. Limit of 4 RBs on roster!

My Team:

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Mendenhall

RB- ???? <---- I need help here!

WR- Stevie J

WR- Nicks

WR- Roddy

TE- Finley

D/ST- Bears or Dolphins??

My RBs on Bench: James Starks/Brandon Jacobs/Kevin Smith - (ALL Questionable)

I would have to drop a RB to pick someone up, but here are some WW options, some TERRIBLE OPTIONS I SHOULD SAY:

Kahlil Bell (CHI) vs DENVER

Ricki Willams (BAL) vs INDY

Chris Ivory (NO) vs TENNESSEE

Brandon Saine (GB) vs OAKLAND

Dexter McCluster (KC) vs NYJ

Lance Ball (DEN) vs CHICAGO

Bernard Scott (CIN) vs HOUSTON

Alphonso Smith (AZ) vs SF 49ERS

Jacquizz Rodgers (ATL) vs CAROLINA

And lastly which Defense.. Bears vs Denver OR Dolphins vs Eagles??

I'm still trying to find room on my bench for him, but I really have good feeling about Kahlil Bell this week. He's much more of a homerun hitter than Barber is.

Bears Dolphins defenses are a coin flip. Tebow will go off, vick could... So I think the Dolphins is the safer bet this week.

Good luck man.

Help here?

For D/ST I like Dolphins b/c they have been on a tear (if the seahawks are available though, pick them up).

As for a RB, if he is playing, I would start K.Smith. From the options on the WW, I would pick up McCluster and then K.Bell in that order. McCluster is really the most viable option from a fantasy perspective for the Chiefs at this point, especially if you are in a PPR league.

Mark Ingram is presumably considered to be OUT for the game vs the Titans. He missed practice on Wed and now THursday. If he is for sure sitting I'm rolling with Ivory and probably recommend that to many people in teh same situation I am in.

Ivory a good option if Ingram is out, but I hearing it could be a Sproles-heavy type of match-up (I'm hoping, I have Sproles).

Otherwise, Bell or McCluster or Ricky Williams. Williams might see some garbage time carries or to just spell Rice since he might get tired while running all over Indy. But Bell is probably your surest bet.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I would go with either Mccluster or Bell. Obviously keep an eye on the Mcgahee situation cause Ball would take over run duties.

This.

I like the Bears D, as I think the Eagles will throw all over the DolphinsTebow is good for 1 drive a game, other than that, the Bears should hold them in check

mine please:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/263874-need-flex-help-with-awful-matchupswhip/

For the RB .. I'd roll with Jacobs if Bradshaw isn't playing... no practice so far ... Smith looks like will be out.. same w/ Starks..

else drop Starks and pick up Ricky Williams.. Indy def just awful.. maybe a TD for RW .. GLuck!!!

• Root Admin

Is this PPR or not? I think it's so hard to say because we don't know a lot. So many directions to go. I'd wait on practice reports from later today and then adjust accordingly.

If McGahee is out than Lance Ball

Then it drops down Saine or Ivory but that will depend on the type of league. Then Bell.

Personally, I think Ricky Williams is a pretty shark pickup out of those options. Wouldn't be surprised if he got 15 or more touches if the Ravens can blow out the Colts....

Archived