NBC Sports Edge Forums

RB, WR confusion for championship week

90dollaz

It is championship week in my league and this is the roster I am starting. Loaded at the WR and RB position so kind of confused as to who to start. We have 2 RBs, 1 RB/WR slot, and 3 WRs.

This is my starting lineup.

Aaron Rodgers, GB QB

Michael Turner, Atl RB

Chris Johnson, Ten RB

Victor Cruz, NYG FLEX RB/WR

Jordy Nelson, GB WR

Calvin Johnson, Det WR

Steve Smith, Car WR

Rob Gronkowski, NE TE

Bengals D/ST D/ST

Dan Bailey, Dal K

These are the relevant guys on my bench.

LeGarrette Blount, TB RB

Santana Moss, Wsh WR.

Should I roll with the lineup I have or changeup one of my bench guys into the starting lineup. I am thinking maybe start Blount in the RB/WR Flex and go with only 3 receivers....but which ones? Calvin Johnson has been pretty bad fantasy wise. Can I trust Jordy Nelson?

So please tell me

RB, RB, Flex, WR, WR, WR....who would YOU start?

Definitely would go with Moss over Steve Smith. Smith has the HR potential but Houston's defense is going to shut the Panthers down while Moss will be playing against a very soft Giants secondary. They've been absolutely atrocious over the past few games. It's the tough decisions like this that win fantasy championships. I'd go with Moss

Help with mine, please.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/265154-which-3-rbs-to-start-cj2k-k-smith-bush-or-sproleswhir/page__p__2525523#entry2525523

It is championship week in my league and this is the roster I am starting. Loaded at the WR and RB position so kind of confused as to who to start. We have 2 RBs, 1 RB/WR slot, and 3 WRs.

This is my starting lineup.

Aaron Rodgers, GB QB

Michael Turner, Atl RB

Chris Johnson, Ten RB

Victor Cruz, NYG FLEX RB/WR

Jordy Nelson, GB WR

Calvin Johnson, Det WR

Steve Smith, Car WR

Rob Gronkowski, NE TE

Bengals D/ST D/ST

Dan Bailey, Dal K

These are the relevant guys on my bench.

LeGarrette Blount, TB RB

Santana Moss, Wsh WR.

Should I roll with the lineup I have or changeup one of my bench guys into the starting lineup. I am thinking maybe start Blount in the RB/WR Flex and go with only 3 receivers....but which ones? Calvin Johnson has been pretty bad fantasy wise. Can I trust Jordy Nelson?

So please tell me

RB, RB, Flex, WR, WR, WR....who would YOU start?

Hey thanks for the help. It looks like you know what you're doing. Set it with confidence tomorrow morning!!

Archived