NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pick 1 of these 3 WR's (PPR) & DST

Ne1Three

VJax V Balt: VJax is a guy that can win a game for you however, he is also a guy who can lose it for you too. That said, he has 8 receiving TD's on the year, 5 of them coming against the two worst passing D's in the league (NE & GB) and the other 3 against Miami (25), Chi (28), and Jax (5). Balt is ranked (4th) against the pass and have good pass rushers. I don't trust VJax this week.

S Moss V NYG: The G-Men have one of the worst passing D's in the league but they can get after the QB. Grossman is the X-factor here... if he's on, Moss should have a nice day. If he's not however, Moss' numbers will suffer. Moss is a consistent double digit guy in PPR formats.

D Thomas V NE: Thomas has been on fire as of late with Tebow looking his way. 13 targets last week alone and an averaging 5.5 rec/111 yds/1.5 TD's in the last two games. He will be playing against the likes of Devin McCourty (who's playing hurt), Kyle Arrington, Matthew Slater (Special Teams Ace/WR now playing safety), and Julian Edelman (played QB in college converted to WR in NE and now playing DB). This matchup looks the best on paper but not so sure. BB will probably force Tebow into throwing (which Den should do anyways against this terrible secondary) but can you really trust Tebow to make the throws... D Thomas by far has the worst passing QB throwing to him.

DST's

SF V Pitt: Is Big Ben going to play?

Hou V Car: Cam can make plays but also can make big mistakes.

1. I disagree. I would start Moss here. Consistancy wins championships and VJax IMO is anything but consistant. As you said Moss is almost always in the double digits. Grossman is definetly the X factor but I think Moss will get his. Good Luck!

Thx for mine. I go with v jax and sf.

San Diego has been looking good lately, and Jackson has been a big reason why. Plus, I may be wrong but Jackson has put up good numbers in every game since Floyd has been back to take some of the coverage away from him

Plus, I may be wrong but Jackson has put up good numbers in every game since Floyd has been back to take some of the coverage away from him

Actually VJax was only 5-55 as recently as last week. Okay, but not spectacular.

Personally, I'm starting VJax. But my other option is Wallace MAYBE with a gimpy Ben.

In your case, I kind of like Moss.

Thanks for mine!

Archived