NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need a SG, who to target??

thebestpr21

I'm not too sure. Curry's injury was 'according to doctors' a near career ending injury. And considering the condensed schedule this year, I dont think its worth it, GWall and Collison are both in great shape and have high durability. So yeah, in my opinion, dont trade for curry. If you try for that same deal for Ellis, that's a better deal.

I would do it. Wallace hasn't been the most durable player in the league in his career although he has been relatively healthy the past few years. Collison puts up pedestrian stats so that is no big loss. I think it is worth the risk even thou I am a little worried about Steph's ankle. In my situation I need Steph to have a chance to win my league.

absolutely not. Allen, first of all, is injured. And second of all, he is old and injury prone, so with this condensed schedule I wouldn't willingly pick up older more fragile guys.

You are absoluely right sir....plus I would end up with the Big Old 3 from BOS....

Do not acquire Curry. He will be missing games here and there all throughout the remainder of this season due to injury and/or rest. You don't want to deal with that headache and loss of production on the weeks he is out and/or injured.

And I would look at all the team's rosters in your league and locate their weaknesses, even the teams that are doing well. Then take a close look at your team and production in each stat. category and locate your strengths. Then trade a player or two from the positions or stat. categories you are doing best at and look to upgrade at SG or whatever position/stats. you are weak at.

Good luck!

Offered Gerald Wallace/Jamison for Kobe.....got countered Gerald Wallace/Conley for Kobe....

I know how good Kobe has been, but I think GWall/Conley is too much...Conley is giving 2-3rd round value and is playing great...

what do you guys think??

Archived