NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Eric Gordon may be out 6 weeks, instead of 3 now! Anyone own him and thinking of dropping him?

Swaggachinos

Eric Gordon's timetable may now be possibly 6 weeks. Maybe the Hornets plan to tank to ensure they have best picks, so that the NBA can sell the team at the highest possible and attractive value lol.

I am thinking of dropping Eric Gordon for Brook Lopez before someone else snatches up Brook Lopez.

I need Rebounds and Blocks more than I need 3's.

What do you guys think I should do?

The only reason I'm not sure about waiting is out is that I have too many injuries on my team right now. I would be a top 3-4 team, but the injuries will make me fight for a playoff at least 8th seed.

Injured players on my team as of today include: Eric Gordon, Marcus Thornton, and Michael Beasley. The following are also injured but should return soonm: Ray Allen, Luke Ridnour, and Baron Davis.

What are you other Eric Gordon owners planning to do? Wait it out?

Eric Gordon's timetable may now be possibly 6 weeks. Maybe the Hornets plan to tank to ensure they have best picks, so that the NBA can sell the team at the highest possible and attractive value lol.

I am thinking of dropping Eric Gordon for Brook Lopez before someone else snatches up Brook Lopez.

I need Rebounds and Blocks more than I need 3's.

What do you guys think I should do?

The only reason I'm not sure about waiting is out is that I have too many injuries on my team right now. I would be a top 3-4 team, but the injuries will make me fight for a playoff at least 8th seed.

Injured players on my team as of today include: Eric Gordon, Marcus Thornton, and Michael Beasley. The following are also injured but should return soonm: Ray Allen, Luke Ridnour, and Baron Davis.

What are you other Eric Gordon owners planning to do? Wait it out?

I just dropped Eric for R. Hamilton. Eric is a BIG headache that I don't need.

Drop his a**.

Hmm thanks. Yea whatever I do, I won't keep him I think. There is a guy in my league that wants Eric Gordon. Should I trade Eric Gordon for his Jeff Teague. Talent-wise, that's a bad trade for me, but I need production soon, and I need Teague's decent steals/assists over Gordon's 3's and points. Should I try that?

i just traded gordon for marshon brooks to the first place team in my league. there team is pretty stacked so i think it works out for both of us. even if out the full 6 weeks, they should get gordon for the last 2-3 weeks and then the playoffs. i'm happy with marshon. he was better than what's on the ww.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I’m also in need for a SF(only 2 SFs on my team- Nick Young and Beasley who is out).

Should I trade Eric Gordon for Gerald Wallace even though that is a downgrade? (I also have sent a proposal of Eric Gordon for Andre Iguodala)

Heres my 2c. Gordon rejected an extension. Meaning hes not happy there and wants out. Soo.. hes gonna return from an injury to a team hes not happy with and probably will play it safe to be healthy in order for someone to pick him up.

Unless you are in a pretty comfortable position on your league.. i would drop him. Im doing bad right now so i had to drop him.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I’m also in need for a SF(only 2 SFs on my team- Nick Young and Beasley who is out).

Should I trade Eric Gordon for Gerald Wallace even though that is a downgrade? (I also have sent a proposal of Eric Gordon for Andre Iguodala)

if i tried to make a trade like this, i would probably get kicked out of my league

Heres my 2c. Gordon rejected an extension. Meaning hes not happy there and wants out. Soo.. hes gonna return from an injury to a team hes not happy with and probably will play it safe to be healthy in order for someone to pick him up.

Unless you are in a pretty comfortable position on your league.. i would drop him. Im doing bad right now so i had to drop him.

yeah but you could also argue that he didn't sign that extension so now he's trying to come back and showcase his talents...

it's really tough...

The funny this is, I drafted Lopez and Gordon but ended up dropping Lopez because I only had one IR spot...now Lopez has been picked up by someone else. I wanna drop him just because of how frustrating this whole thing has been and also because I have Thornton who's IR eligible. Even if he does come back for a few games what's to stop the hornets from sitting him out again right after that?

I just dropped Eric for R. Hamilton. Eric is a BIG headache that I don't need.

Drop his a**.

Agreed. I've been waiting for Eric Gordon to come back for ages, and I am to just fed up with it. I dropped him and got D.J. Augustin off FA.

Archived