NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ersan Ilyasova 2011-2012 Season Outlook

phatjonny2001

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many games does he have next week? he may be becoming a drop candidate unfortunately unless its more than 3 games... then i'll give him one more chance

3 games next week but he has 3 games in 4 days in the final shortened week.

I don't even own him or any Bucks and I know this without looking it up. Come on man it's the playoffs. You should know these things :)

3 games next week but he has 3 games in 4 days in the final shortened week.

I don't even own him or any Bucks and I know this without looking it up. Come on man it's the playoffs. You should know these things :)

lol! ya ya i know :( i read it somewhere before but i forgot. next week is the finals for me and its looking like i'll make it! but 3 games... jeez i think it might be over. but its hard to drop someone who helped carry u to this point

lol! ya ya i know :( i read it somewhere before but i forgot. next week is the finals for me and its looking like i'll make it! but 3 games... jeez i think it might be over. but its hard to drop someone who helped carry u to this point

I'm in the same boat and I know exactly how you feel. He and Gooden have done so much for my team and they still can if they played more than 20 minutes a night...fvck Skiles, man.

But I've got to gear up for the finals and I just dropped Ersan and Gooden for Jason Smith and Brandan Wright (who both have 4 games next week and play more MPG). I'm still gonna keep an eye on the Bucks though. As earthtobrint said, they have 3 games in the week after next so the potential's there.

It's definitely a situation you'll have to monitor since Skiles likes Udoh and Sanders defense. Can't predict the future but you might end up wanting him for the 3 games in 4 nights the final week. Tough call since they don't play again until Wednesday. I guess it depends on what's available.

He's out tonight. Kinda sucks that the news which was tweeted at 6:45pm wasn't posted on rotoworld until after 7pm which was too late to adjust lineups. Gooden is out as well. Udoh or Sanders will probably be a nice pickup for tomorrow if you need blocks.

Archived