NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ersan Ilyasova 2011-2012 Season Outlook

phatjonny2001

Yahoo has him as a SF/PF, but shouldn't he be getting Center eligibility soon too?

Nothing happens soon with these things. Andre Miller just got SG eligible this morning in Yahoo so good luck with Erson being C eligible any time soon.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody watch the game or pay attention to the live box score? Ersan was in foul trouble extremely early and for the entire first half, and then he picked up his 4th as soon as the 3rd quarter started. Leuer got hot and had what will probably be the most efficient game of his entire career. Skiles just decided to roll with an insanely hot hand (well, Drew Gooden was no slouch, either). The fact remains that Ilyasova is a Skiles-guy and will get plenty of minutes. I would bet a lot that he will bounce back shortly. The lack of minutes were strictly due to foul trouble and Leuer getting hot. Don't giveup yet.

Skiles is a jerk and an idiot. Any player who just got you 12 and 19 rebounds in 2 games, and is supposedly one of "your guys" and plays hard for you, deserves to get minutes again. Why would I bust my butt again for a coach who isn't going to reawrd me with PT?

Skiles is a jerk and an idiot. Any player who just got you 12 and 19 rebounds in 2 games, and is supposedly one of "your guys" and plays hard for you, deserves to get minutes again. Why would I bust my butt again for a coach who isn't going to reawrd me with PT?

sounds like a disgruntled "ErSaN" owner

17 pts, 12 reb, 1 ast, 2 blk, 2 TO, 4-9 FG (1-4 3PT)... and the most interesting part, 8-8 FT. Did anybody watch this? I have never seen this guy play but his stat line catches my eye every few games. What do you guys think?

Going into today's game, he was averaging 9.6 boards over the last 14 days and 8.2 boards over the last 30 days. Definitely trending up since Bogut went down. I would like to see him start instead of the prince.

Archived