NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ersan Ilyasova 2011-2012 Season Outlook

phatjonny2001

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone could have predicted this. Milwaukee's rotation was so helter skelter. Congrats to those who were fortunate enough to pick up Ersan or those who just stayed patient and had him on their rosters throughout.

For those who play in those super small 6 team leagues, though, the congrats are not intended for you. <_<

Ya Pekovic is beasting too, he looks like a Beast too lol, watched the game last night vs Memphis and he is just a monster out

there...literally.

Ilyasova though is filling up statlines and not killling % in any CATS, so he has my vote.

if ever a real GM sold high like us in FantasyLand, Ersan would get moved this week. i looked back a few pages and didn't see any post or articles like this, even though i know most of you keep up with yahoo news and such. trading Ersan is THE debate on the bucks site at realgm, since his price tag keeps on risin'.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/bucks-might-trade-ersan-ilyasova-signs-whoever-pays-200544920.html

if ever a real GM sold high like us in FantasyLand, Ersan would get moved this week. i looked back a few pages and didn't see any post or articles like this, even though i know most of you keep up with yahoo news and such. trading Ersan is THE debate on the bucks site at realgm, since his price tag keeps on risin'.

http://sports.yahoo....-200544920.html

Ilyasova's killing Milwaukee's tank. His play is one of the main reasons Milwaukee is hovering around the 8 seed, with an opportunity to get demolished by Miami or Chicago in the first round. He's going to get a generous contract. He's easily Milwaukee's best all around player right now, given Jennings' and Gooden's deficiencies on the defensive end.

http://sports.yahoo....-200544920.html

It is intriguing. I don't know if Bucks have had time to do their due diligence, considering he only got hot in the last month or so, and even now, teams probably haven't scouted him fully, so he may still be a bit under the radar.

His name and Bogut have been thrown around, but Bogut is much more of a known commodity to both future teams and the Bucks. I don't know if the Bucks make the trade, since they and other teams may still be unsure of what they've got. Thus, I'm not sure how aggressive the Bucks have been or can afford to be, unless something falls into their laps. They have to know though, at the rate he's playing, they probably won't be able to afford him next season.

Archived