NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Blake Show for Marc Gasol?

fenderbender

I would do that trade. Marc Gasol is generally overrated in terms of fantasy.

http://forums.rotowo...ick-up-parsons/

What the hell?? HUH?? Did you mean Blake Griffin is overrated in terms of fantasy?? Gasol is a beast. I doubt the guy will give you Gasol for Blake straight up.

If he accepts the trade, he's not a very savy Fantasy basketball player.. Griffin has been a bust this year for where he has been drafted.. Gasol is one of the best center in the league in fantasy basketball.. He's been posting first round value.. I rather have Marc Gasol than Paul Gasol in fantasy and in real life.. He's improved every year in the league..

Heres some food for thought

It completely depends on his team, as he said he is punting free throws, and blake griffin in this team build is producing second round value with a huge potenial to be early first round value by end of season

marc gasol on the other hand is producing second round value in this team build as well with alot less potential for better production as he is pretty much playing to the best of his ability lately, I see him being in the 3rd to 4th round value in a FT% punt team

so it all depends on your situation if you think you can unpunt FT% which is pretty hard to do mid season make the trade in a second no question!!

with your team build already being a punt fromat you can find some extremely valuable guys for a low cost when u simply take FT% out of the equation and re rank people

Griffin needs to go if you want good FT (which you have without him). Gasol is WAY to good to get with Blake though. I wouldn't do the second unless he threw something else in. Your boards are questionable if you lose one of your big men. Take KG or Serge out of the second one and counter.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/270413-trade-rape/

Archived