NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rose and Cousins for Durant and Ray Allen. WHIR Immediately

Okay, so a number of trades are in the works right now

My: Derrick Rose and Demarcus Cousins

For: Kevin Durant and Ray Allen

The value is there, however I'm not sure if this fits my plans. Should I be concerned with Ray's injury or is this a good buy low opportunity? Would love to hear some thoguhts on this.

As always leave a link and I will get back to you immediately. I'm just sitting around in contemplation right now..

Trade value is deff there. I own Tyreke and want to get off the Kings myself. Its like watching a JV B-ball game with them. Cousins is such a ball hog and is a firecracker. I'd deff want to move him. I would HATE to lose D-Rose...but it seems like you got some good guards even w/out him there. Plus you get Durrant to make up for the lost production of D-Rose.

As for Ray Allen...I'd be slightly concerned with the injury. He is in his upper 30's and with this shortened schedule who knows what'll happen. His 3's are nice though and I'm sure he has a pretty good FG %.

I always say this but I'm a huge D-Rose fan so I prob wouldn't pull the trigger on this trade. Its fair and you're getting even value back but I'd be looking @ someone less injury prone than Ray Allen.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/270480-need-help-in-trying-to-acquire-rubio-via-trade/page__st__20

It's tough because Durant is a top 1 or 2 pick but this trade makes your front line of big men weaker than it kinda already is. Kaman is garbage unless you are stashing him until he gets traded, Ersan is iffy because of what Gooden did last night, Scola is just scoring and give like 6 rebs? so I think your big men gets more shallow. You also lose a PG and stash up another SG who is injured, granted he was producing very well early in the season. I think it's more risky for you but the only thing that makes it appealing is Durant being a top 1/2 pick so just look at what you need.

The upside of Lou is less than that of that Ray's but it is riskier to take Ray due to not knowing how he'll come back. In the end, what you are giving up are blocks, rebounds, assist for 5.3 more points ~1.5 threes and possibly FT%. So it comes down to what you need and if you are willing to thin out your front line.

I think that's a pretty good trade, you definitely need 3s(if your league counts them) and Durant and Allen will give you plenty of those. Its tough losing Cousins though, he's a double double every game

Drop Kidd for any of these guys?

Splitter

James Johnson

Tyrus

Ridnour

Morrow

Beaubois

Kleiza

Barbosa

I think that's a pretty good trade, you definitely need 3s(if your league counts them) and Durant and Allen will give you plenty of those. Its tough losing Cousins though, he's a double double every game

Drop Kidd for any of these guys?

Splitter

James Johnson

Tyrus

Ridnour

Morrow

Beaubois

Kleiza

Barbosa

Hmm, that's tough. Kidd has been terrible all season, but no one on that list excites me. I suppose if you need production you can pick the hottest hand as I doubt any of those guys will be swooped up immediately (I'm assuming 12- league?). Over the long haul I like Splitter or TT, although TT will be up and down all season.

i would try to package derrick with someone else besides cousins. Maybe derrick and Drew or Scola, if that doesn't bite, try derrick and reke, for Durant and a decent player from his. Losing Cousins will hurt you, I dont think losing derrick will hurt you much tho and getting Durant is quite intriguing.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/270431-ryan-and-jrue-for-an-elite-pg/page__fromsearch__1

i think value wise it makes sense. though- as someone has mentioned, this weakens your frontcourt and pg situation is just ok. Lawson has been ok but Wall hasn't made the Rose-like leap we all were hoping for. Until last nite- Evans has been underperforming as well

I would rather have Allen over Williams. his injuries dont concern me and id rather much have the elite 3's and good %'s.

unless you are confident you can parlay Allen or someone else on your roster for a bigman upgrade, i would be hesitant to do this deal

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/270620-trade-tyreke-evans-for-mike-conley/

Archived