NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cousins + Kaman for Millsap + Beasley? Take this and run? WHIR

Kaman had a few good games this year so yes I think he can be good this year if he gets traded. But who knows how long that'll be. As for Beasley we'll see if he can turn it around. He has some real awesome games then all of a sudden he just starts to become a chucker. He'll get you boards though and has gotten me a few double double's this year. Hes not too bad but the only real killer is the FG % in regards to Beasley.

I really think it'd be helpful if you give reasons why instead of just answering hoping for help. (referring to Razr... had the post up a while before a bunch of others posted)

You'll be thin on centers but I don't think you'll be needing the blocks from Cousins anyways but you still lose a few rebounds but get a few more points in return. Beasley is worth more than Kaman as of now but if Kaman gets a team he could be of value but I don't think you would want to wait till around March 1st for him to get traded and to see how he fits in a system.

Do that trade asap. Millsap is Money. You can always trade Beasley off for a mid-low end center since you would only be left with one center (gooden)

This trade is essentially Cousins for Millsap which is a nobrainer. Kaman and Beasley are both gambles at this point in the season.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/270598-help-judgement-day-is-it-possible-to-win-this-matchup/

Archived