NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Gerald Henderson or Michael Beasley?

Swaggachinos

Hmm, someone dropped Gerald Henderson today...

I've been lacking at the SF position and have been stashing Beasley. Today, Beasley had an awesome line of 18 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 3pt, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 PF, 1 TO, and good FG% and FT%.

Gerald Henderson is a safer bet at remaining in the starting lineup and getting 33+ minutes; however, he doesn't really produce much except for points, FG%, and the occasional steal.

Should I add Gerald or stick with Beasley who has more rebounds but worse FT and FG% and non-guaranteed starter minutes?

Thanks.

i think henderson also helps you in ftm...he gets to the line quite often or at least attacks the basket more doesn't he? BUT! with kemba playing the way he is...magg. is supposed to return sometime in the future and augustin will return the next homestand...and diaw is always lurking. i'd go with beasley.

i definitely agree that beasley has more of the upside. number 2 scoring option in minny for sure. henderson kind of gets lost here in there due to charlotte's inconsistency. one day its DJ, another kemba, then mullens, then diaw throws out a triple double. GH almost becomes a crapshoot.

I dunno.. I'd wait another game or two and see how Beasley responds after his incredible double-double off the bench and first game back from injury. If you have to decide right now, I would just roll with Beasley and see what happens. Although, Henderson is not a bad fall back to him, at all. I would honestly be happy with both, I just am a bit intrigued by his double-double off the bench and after the type of injury he had and how long he was out for.

Archived