NBC Sports Edge Forums

is the Durant owner crazy or am i missing something? any KD owners out there?

Marvin Suggs

I offered Ellis and Marc Gasol for Durant. He declined

The next offer was Ellis, Gasol and Jennings for Durant, Jarrett Jack and OJ Mayo. he declined, has an empty spot and wants to shed a roster spot

so i offer Ellis, Gasol, Jennings and Morrow for Durant, Jack and Mayo. He declines

please tell me im missing something, but aren't all three of these trades fair? am i crazy or is he crazy for not accepting any of these trades?

Ellis/Gasol for Durant is a really really good trade...you need to understand some ppl just dont like to trade at all...they think theres a reason you want to trade those players....stupid, I know...specially big names like KD and LBJ, they are obsessed with them....i wouldnt push it any further, you are already giving up too much....

agreed Gasol and Ellis is a trade for like Lebron... Gasol is a top ten player at the moment and with Zbos outlook he's gonna stay like that.. Ellis is gonna pick it up.. your offering more than enough

help me

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/271978-tony-parker-and-gerald-wallace-for-kyle-lowry-and-elton-brand/

I'm your best friend.

I JUST acquired Durant from a 1-5 owner who was the same way.

Gasol and Ellis is lopsided

The final deal is overpaying on your part in a big BIG way.

With the advent of Vasquez, Jack wont be losing his spot, but will be slimming down on the minutes for sure.

I had to slightly overpay for my trade as well but Durant is a f'in AUTOBOT. His last 2 nights have lit up my box score in a way you cant understand until you own him. He is quiet literally 2 players in one.

If he wont take that last deal, hes not gonna get rid of him, IMO and hes playing you hard.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/272078-jason-thompson-to-hold-or-drop-also-options-for-replacement/

the offer can be fair but sometimes it's just personal preference.sometimes it's just impossible to pry someone's favorite player away from them no matter what you offer. i used to have the "i'm actually doing your team the favor here so how dare you reject my offer" mentality but i've let it go.

Durant owner is a Rotoworld forum contributor.

and he loves trading almost as much as me. i have been SHOCKED by this. i have also offered him Caron Butler, Ellis and Gasol for Durant and Mayo.. which he'll likely decline

He could think he is buying high on gasol. I know I wouldn't deal for him at his current fair price because he has only way direction to go, down.

Fair offers, but try opening up a dialogue with the owner. Ask him who he likes from your team and see if you can work it from there.

He could Juat think Durant is a beast and the only way he trades him is if gets lebron back? You made a great offer but Durant has t potential to carry teams on any given week sometimes owners don't like to trade a stud like Durant. Just move on.

Guest zubaz4fans

ah, i'm the Durant owner. "Mr Stingy" Its me, its me, its D.D.P

He could Juat think Durant is a beast and the only way he trades him is if gets lebron back? You made a great offer but Durant has t potential to carry teams on any given week sometimes owners don't like to trade a stud like Durant. Just move on.

what this guy says. and the guy who said he's like 2 players in 1. why would i want 2 players who equal my 1 player. I'm giving up the best guy in the deal, and I'm loaded at PG and G already. Durant carries you in so many categories.

I wanted/offered Jack/Hawes/Durant for Ellis/Gasol/Wall - and he declined that. I'm giving up Durant, he's not even giving up his best player probably (Amare). I also asked for Monroe instead of Wall - also declined. But now he did a different trade (HE traded Wall, Jennings, Gasol and Butler for Westbrook and Gay.

Its like Lebron/Durant and then everyone else. They're both like above and beyond the normal players. You want him from me your going to have to pay big...thats all there is to it. Especially if you don't have Lebron. Lebron I'd make an exception.

Archived