NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Drop Dudley for Lin? WHIR

visoring

Trying to decide whether it's worth it to drop Dudley for Lin, I really have no one else to drop, I'm in 2nd place in the league fwiw.

I already dominate assists and always do well in steals...Dudley fits my team nicely to add 3's...however, I feel like I could pick up Lin and at worst possibly trade him to someone else (assuming he plays well for a few more games). Kinda wanna add him just to block another team that really needs assists, lol.

What do you guys think?? Any suggestions on looking at my team in sig of who to target if I do pick up Lin?

Leave a link and I'll always help.

It seems very tempting to add Lin, and drop Dudley. However, Dudley has been playing well and can definitely hit his 3's... hmmm. Obviously, Lin's big production is a result of Melo and Amare being out. So realistically, Lin's scoring is skewed. I would stand pat with Dudley if you need the 3's. Lin's Assists will probably remain high, but with an unpredictable D'Antoni frontcourt, you never know what Lin's role will be in the next few weeks. Hope this helps.

Just to be safe, I'd keep Dudley for now and just watch Lin very closely. I predict he'll be good with Amare because Lin can play the pick and roll well enough so his assists will more likely remain high but scoring production will probably be inconsistent since Melo likes to have the ball play through him more.

Archived