NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help!! WHIR

thebestpr21

No no no. ur getting trade raped monroe is a fantasy monster I'm sure u know that by now. in the playoffs u gotta ask urself who is going to get minutes. the team that is in the top 4 in the west or one of the worst teams in the league. the pistons players will get more PT down the line, they have nothing to fight for they play spoiler. when it comes to lou williams and teague. i would still keep teague, for the fact that he is a THIEF. williams gets u more 3s and points but STEALS are a hard to come by my friend. FANTASY GOLD!

Thx for the help. THis is my response to you.

LOL...this definitely make me LOL!!...Trade rape?? Yes, Monroe is a monster, but Gasol is a monster too. Where monroe give you more stls and slightly better %s, gasol gives you more assists and much more blks. If you look at my team you can see I'm stacked with steals, and need blks. I kind of agree with your teague comment. I think he is very underrated in fantasy. Dude gives you solid %s, couples of 3s, assists and a bunch of steals without hurting you anywhere. By the same token, Lou is probably gonna be the 6th man of the year. He is playing really good and will give me some of the assists and stl I'll be loosing with teague.

I'm not saying you are wrong by saying that I shouldnt do this trade...all I'm saying is that this trade is pretty even.

No no no. ur getting trade raped monroe is a fantasy monster I'm sure u know that by now. in the playoffs u gotta ask urself who is going to get minutes. the team that is in the top 4 in the west or one of the worst teams in the league. the pistons players will get more PT down the line, they have nothing to fight for they play spoiler. when it comes to lou williams and teague. i would still keep teague, for the fact that he is a THIEF. williams gets u more 3s and points but STEALS are a hard to come by my friend. FANTASY GOLD!

Lou and Teague are virtually a wash, all you can argue is that Teague has a starting job

BUT Gasol has a great playoff schedule (if u play H2H) and if u consider Monroe and Gasol as equivalent, then I'd take this. Although Zbo will take some of Gasol's production

IMHO, i'd stay put, but it's very very close

Lou and Teague are virtually a wash, all you can argue is that Teague has a starting job

BUT Gasol has a great playoff schedule (if u play H2H) and if u consider Monroe and Gasol as equivalent, then I'd take this. Although Zbo will take some of Gasol's production

IMHO, i'd stay put, but it's very very close

I agree with this. I would swap out Monroe for Lopez and see if he goes for that one.

Archived