NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Don Corleone

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh, Bronchitis sucks the big one. Takes away all of your energy and restricts your breathing passages. I hope you've gone to ur doc to get some antibiotics.
haha wow i just got over that, so i kno how u feel man.

hope u get better soon

I am on some strong antibiotics, and a strong cough supressant with Codeine...I still feel like shat though...

Lol...Oh yeah...I was in there alot after Softball this summer, but frequent Hugh O'neils in Malden more, but yeah, I go to the Tavern quite a bit...

wow, my best friends father owns the tavern, well one of the owners......i use to always be in there, and always after softball down trum.... my brother works there and my friend always asks me to work there

wow, my best friends father owns the tavern, well one of the owners......i use to always be in there, and always after softball down trum.... my brother works there and my friend always asks me to work there

I remember you telling me the area where you live, and I literally live 5 minutes away...I could be at Trum in like 3-5 minutes...

Well good luck, and I hope you recover quickly. It sucks to be sick, I know, I just got over a bad sinus infection.

I know how you feel, I get those all the time. 850mg of Augmentin for 10 days, and some sudafed works wonders for sinus infections...

I know how you feel, I get those all the time. 850mg of Augmentin for 10 days, and some sudafed works wonders for sinus infections...

Yeah, the sudafed used to work well, but the crackheads used it to make some screwed up shiite, so they pulled it from the shelves

Archived