NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Don Corleone

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, I was in no condition to type last night but saw the title so wanted to make sure the thread was clean.

Hahaha...it was my friend! I figured that was the case. I was in no shape either to be honest. I was being goofy as hell. I am sick and had alot of Codeine in my bloodstream! I was pretty whacked! Hahaha...

Hahaha...it was my friend! I figured that was the case. I was in no shape either to be honest. I was being goofy as hell. I am sick and had alot of Codeine in my bloodstream! I was pretty whacked! Hahaha...

I just had a lot of liqour in my system. We played liqour pong last night. Oh why oh why.....

haha u were being goofy, that and the 30 pages that took like 15 minutes to make on name a player must have pushed u over the edge

haha u were being goofy, that and the 30 pages that took like 15 minutes to make on name a player must have pushed u over the edge

Hahaha...I think I pulled a J-Pug! Hahaha...

Yeah I lost both games, and I am still getting my a** kicked at this very moment.

I can only imagine...

Archived