NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Free agents - Bismack or Marreese? Devin or Baron?

Swaggachinos

Who do you think will be a better option for a PF/C in terms of rebounds/blocks, minutes, and consistency?

Bismack Biyombo or Marreese Speights?

Who should be a better option at PG for assists + steals and consistency?

Devin Harris or Baron Davis?

(If Devin Harris gets traded, then he's the clearer choice)

There are some better players in the FA, but not with the combination of rebounds/blocks/starter minutes....or assists/steals...and without regard to points and 3's, which i don't need.

Thanks.

For the short term, definitely Speights. But Randolph will come back eventually, and Biyombo's role will likely only get bigger (though I wouldn't count on any consistency this year).

If you're just looking at steals and assists, it's close, but I'd probably go Harris because he's still the starter and has consistent minutes. Overall, I think it's Harris easily because Baron is old and did not look good at all last night. He had a 5 turnovers and could have had more, and his shots looked awful.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/274368-my-noah-for-amare/

speights for the post and harris for PG

....but honestly, none of those players are very good. I don't know head to head very well, but in my 9 team roto league none of these players are good enough to make a roster. If I were you, I would take one of those "better FA" you mentioned then try to arrange a trade to improve the areas you're actually concerned about.

Archived