NBC Sports Edge Forums

Congrats to the new Mods

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're all Boston Sports fans = we have no life

I can admit it to a degree, I usually do not leave my house until after a Sox game is over and when they run late I end up staying in. Plus I got a 7 year old and I would need to find babysitters far to much. It was easy a few years back because my cousin was only 15 now shes 17 and has to go out on Friday and Saturday. Thats why I have no life...LOL

I can admit it to a degree, I usually do not leave my house until after a Sox game is over and when they run late I end up staying in. Plus I got a 7 year old and I would need to find babysitters far to much. It was easy a few years back because my cousin was only 15 now shes 17 and has to go out on Friday and Saturday. Thats why I have no life...LOL

Nothing wrong with that KDA, same boat here bro !!!

For those that don't know him the Troika has the Lions avatar and he generally posts later in the night on here.

You New England area sports fans have a right to have little lives outside of sports. With the Pats and Red Sox and now maybe the Celts all top teams in their respective sports it's right around as good as it gets. Now if just the Bruins can do something you'd have it all B)

thetroika?? how the heck did that happen?? - nothing against the guy, but hes hardly an active member.....he must be related to Gregg Rosenthal or something... B)

Nick is a perfect guy for the job...cool guy, level headed, and knowledgable

For those that don't know him the Troika has the Lions avatar and he generally posts later in the night on here.

You New England area sports fans have a right to have little lives outside of sports. With the Pats and Red Sox and now maybe the Celts all top teams in their respective sports it's right around as good as it gets. Now if just the Bruins can do something you'd have it all B)

Unfortunately for me, I'm a Bruins diehard so that means between those 4 teams, work and school, I will have absolutely no social life.

Bruins are a F'ing joke. Jeremy Jacobs only cares about selling tickets and making money and could care less about having a winning team on the ice. Still I am fan tho, damn the New England diehard in me.

Let's cut this discussion and move on, I'm fairly sure this issue has been resolved. Have a lot better things to discuss on the eve of week 3!

Hell yes, like whether or Not Plax will play. My damn league with friends I am short on WR depth and the retards don't like trading unless they make like $100 on the dollar so I'm screwed if he doesn't play.

thetroika?? how the heck did that happen?? - nothing against the guy, but hes hardly an active member.....he must be related to Gregg Rosenthal or something... B)

Nick is a perfect guy for the job...cool guy, level headed, and knowledgable

i hav nuthin against him also but maybe we can have the person(s) who picked the new mods explain why they picked him

again nuthin against him im just wondering

Hell yes, like whether or Not Plax will play. My damn league with friends I am short on WR depth and the retards don't like trading unless they make like $100 on the dollar so I'm screwed if he doesn't play.

Yeah if he doesn't play I'm stuck with a Jacoby Jones or Kevin Curtis WR3 decision, fun stuff.

i hav nuthin against him also but maybe we can have the person(s) who picked the new mods explain why they picked him

plus he had a huge public beef with a rotoworld writer at one time...again, nothing against him - just that we need active mods, and i def dont see him posting regularly etc...

I don't care who the Mods are. As long as they don't censor me and start deleting posts if someone disagrees with them.

Bruins are a F'ing joke. Jeremy Jacobs only cares about selling tickets and making money and could care less about having a winning team on the ice. Still I am fan tho, damn the New England diehard in me.

Yes, Jacobs is an a$$c*ck but he opened up his wallet to sign Savvy and Chara and the Bruins are at the cap ceiling. The problem now is just finding some chemistry this year. They were all new to playing with each other last year and it showed big time last season. Also, Lewis neutered everyone including Chara and wouldn't let them play physical hockey, so everyone took advantage of them. Look for a completely different team this year, IE a team that is hungry and talented. I can see them finishing anywhere from 3-8 this year. The Bruins will make the playoffs, barring any significant injuries this year.

plus he had a huge public beef with a rotoworld writer at one time...again, nothing against him - just that we need active mods, and i def dont see him posting regularly etc...

hmm, i didnt know he had "huge public beef with a rotoworld writer"...or wait i think i do....um nvm idk haha

who the hell is that?

Indeed. Who is..... thetroika?!

I'm just here to make sure this forum is an enjoyable and informative experience for all.

Thanks to all. All I can do is my best and that is what I intend to do.

Now back to breaking down this Kitties/Iggles tussle!

Let's cut this discussion and move on, I'm fairly sure this issue has been resolved. Have a lot better things to discuss on the eve of week 3!

Thats my bad Nick, I didnt mean to open anything up, was just curious about a couple things bro, my bad man.... ill take the heat if anything goes down...

I'm just here to make sure this forum is an enjoyable and informative experience for all.

Congrats on the promotion! Good to see the Lions actually playing winning football again. As for the Kitties/Iggles tussle, as you so aptly named it, it'll be more like a massacre where the Lions will rip the birds to shreads.

Damm I knew they got some more options are power to edit and delete, I didnt know they could sneak up on us though, lmao

jus kiddin troika, congrats bro

Archived