NBC Sports Edge Forums

Congrats to the new Mods

Wizard of Boz

Congrats on the promotion! Good to see the Lions actually playing winning football again. As for the Kitties/Iggles tussle, as you so aptly named it, it'll be more like a massacre where the Lions will rip the birds to shreads.

i dont wanna see that, i dont want it to happen. but ugh the "iggles" suck this year.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, Jacobs is an a$c*ck but he opened up his wallet to sign Savvy and Chara and the Bruins are at the cap ceiling. The problem now is just finding some chemistry this year. They were all new to playing with each other last year and it showed big time last season. Also, Lewis neutered everyone including Chara and wouldn't let them play physical hockey, so everyone took advantage of them. Look for a completely different team this year, IE a team that is hungry and talented. I can see them finishing anywhere from 3-8 this year. The Bruins will make the playoffs, barring any significant injuries this year.

I just hope they play physical this year and not like pu$$ies like last year.

Thats my bad Nick, I didnt mean to open anything up, was just curious about a couple things bro, my bad man.... ill take the heat if anything goes down...

It's all good, just don't want the new mod thread to be the first one that gets out of hand after I become a mod B)

I just hope they play physical this year and not like pu$ies like last year.

Yeah, it'll happen. They've had like 2-3 preseason games already and have like as many fights in those games as they had all year. Even Chara had a fight.

Yeah, it'll happen. They've had like 2-3 preseason games already and have like as many fights in those games as they had all year. Even Chara had a fight.

Chara was messed up because Lewis made him play soft. Chara is a physical type of player this pu$$y $hit don't work with him.

Congrats on the promotion! Good to see the Lions actually playing winning football again. As for the Kitties/Iggles tussle, as you so aptly named it, it'll be more like a massacre where the Lions will rip the birds to shreads.

Jim Johnson knows how to pressure a QB better than anyone out there.  He'll have to because of the Eagles banged-up secondary.<BR>As I've maintained in all my Lions related posts (which noone has read it seems) it all comes down to where on the field Kitna throws his prerequisite three picks (don't want to give Westbrook a short field eh?), the Lions improved D-Line... umm improving more and hammering McNabb and, speaking of the Kitty D, whehter or not they can get us 2 big stops during the game.

Archived