NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Who would you take? C and PGs. WHIR thanks

Which 2 C shotblockers would you take in what order……..Javale, Biyombo, and DeAndre?

Which 2 or 3 PGs would you take in what order…….Augustin, Knight, Nate, Lou Williams?

My needs in this order: steals, assists, rebounds, blocks…I would like to factor in consistency, guaranteed minutes, and playoff schedule.

Thanks.

Javale and Biyombo.

Nate, Augustin (both have pretty awesome playoff schedules, but I would also consider Knight instead of Augustin. Lou's playoff schedule is less great and I don't think he'll help a lot for the cats you need).

Thanks for the reply!

I'd rank them as follows, also included a schedule for anyone else who is too lazy to look it up.

Centers

JaVale: 4-3-4-4

Biyombo: 4-4-5-4

DeAndre: 4-4-4-4

While JaVale just got to Denver he doesn't have much competition at that slot and Karl will whip his head into shape, ala JR Smith, he also has the most upside in terms of those huge block numbers, you're not likely to get many steals from these guys though. That 3 game week hurts though in the 2nd round so this may be a two way tie between Biyombo and JaVale in terms of scheduling. DeAndre is the loser here because speaking as a DeAndre owner he hasn't had a monster game that stood out to me a long time ever since Kenyon arrived.

PGs

Augustin: 4-5-4-4

Nate Rob: 4-4-4-5

Lou Williams: 3-4-3-4

Knight: 4-4-4-4

Lou Williams has the weakest schedule here so that hurts but he's Phillies crunch time scorer and main bench guy which would count for more but you have said you don't want the stats he brings to the table. I'm not the biggest fan of the others, Augustin gets the edge solely because Nate Rob is streakier than Augustin. Knight is good but with a guard logjam only cleared up because Stuckey is out will soon change since his MRI was just declared clean and will probably play sometime this weekend.

I'd rank them as follows, also included a schedule for anyone else who is too lazy to look it up.

Centers

JaVale: 4-3-4-4

Biyombo: 4-4-5-4

DeAndre: 4-4-4-4

While JaVale just got to Denver he doesn't have much competition at that slot and Karl will whip his head into shape, ala JR Smith, he also has the most upside in terms of those huge block numbers, you're not likely to get many steals from these guys though. That 3 game week hurts though in the 2nd round so this may be a two way tie between Biyombo and JaVale in terms of scheduling. DeAndre is the loser here because speaking as a DeAndre owner he hasn't had a monster game that stood out to me a long time ever since Kenyon arrived.

PGs

Augustin: 4-5-4-4

Nate Rob: 4-4-4-5

Lou Williams: 3-4-3-4

Knight: 4-4-4-4

Lou Williams has the weakest schedule here so that hurts but he's Phillies crunch time scorer and main bench guy which would count for more but you have said you don't want the stats he brings to the table. I'm not the biggest fan of the others, Augustin gets the edge solely because Nate Rob is streakier than Augustin. Knight is good but with a guard logjam only cleared up because Stuckey is out will soon change since his MRI was just declared clean and will probably play sometime this weekend.

What more needs to be said? Only thing I see differently is Nate Rob edge Augustine by a bit for your specific needs. Good "not lazy" reply zithy.

Archived