NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Pick an exciting screen name !!!

Wizard of Boz

Hey boys, boz7774 is as boring as anyone can get..... I would like to change my name.... I would love to see everyones ideas on some good names....

Most exciting name will re-name the boz...lol I just dont want anything boring like Don Corleone or anything like that, lmfao j/k bro

Then Ill pick the top 5 names I like and post a poll and let you all vote on the best name !!!!

Hey boys, boz7774 is as boring as anyone can get..... I would like to change my name.... I would love to see everyones ideas on some good names....

Most exciting name will re-name the boz...lol I just dont want anything boring like Don Corleone or anything like that, lmfao j/k bro

Then Ill pick the top 5 names I like and post a poll and let you all vote on the best name !!!!

Well Ill start off since you bumms are slow...lol

Gone_Lowko

Up in ur Boz-ness?

Who's the Boz?

I got nuthin'

You have to keep Boz though. What is the significance of the numbers?

Where do you go to change it? I can't seem to figure it out.

pm an admin, or make a post in this forum (see gotexansgo)

i like whos the boz

pm an admin, or make a post in this forum (see gotexansgo)

i like whos the boz

Thanks.

I blame myself for Texans. I posted his name as gorocketsgo the other day in the basketball forum after his Scola pick and the lightbulb went on for him. He should just change it to homer and be done. Doh!!

and i forgot to put this in my above post...i want to change my name to, so it would be more universal instead of just a baseball name, and i wanna change it to arus520, but im known as bosox04 so im not sure if i wanna change my name or not...any suggestions? sorry i dont wanna hijack your thread but i dont see a point in making a new one

and i forgot to put this in my above post...i want to change my name to, so it would be more universal instead of just a baseball name, and i wanna change it to arus520, but im known as bosox04 so im not sure if i wanna change my name or not...any suggestions? sorry i dont wanna hijack your thread but i dont see a point in making a new one

Boz is unique....yours is def more general, so i could see a total change in screen name by you....

yea the Czar is a cool name, and i think ima change my name to arus820. i use that name for everything (my aim, email etc...) and the numbers are my two favorite sport players, shane victorino 8 and brian dawkins 20 and arus comes from my name

so rotoworld steve can you change my sn please and thank you

plus it sounds better to call me arus then bosox

Archived