NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Any inside info on D.WARD?

Wizard of Boz

Dammm, Im getting lost here now... there is already the same exact thread a few posts down, now im goin back and forth to each thread , hoping i dont miss an update

I don't think you missed anything. I'm just not sure what to believe, so I'm playing it safe and putting in Watson for Ward.

ESPN always effs up. This is another intance. Ward will play. There's no way both will be inactive.

Yeah, but what if Jacobs is the one who plays? Isn't he the one that practiced Friday?

I'm watching the Yahoo! show and Funston got asked who to start D.Ward or E.James....he got all worked up over The Edge and didnt even mention D.Ward.

That show is a step up from the pre-game shows on TV....I remember trying to get my fantasy updates watching FOX NFL Sunday...all I ever remember learning was that Jillian Barbarie thought the new Carl's JR. commercial was funny...

From Rotoworld:

ESPN's John Clayton is reporting that Reuben Droughns is likely to start for the Giants on Sunday night.

This may be speculation on Clayton's part. He suggests that Derrick Ward (ankle) may sit out the game, and Brandon Jacobs (knee) has a chance to play, but that goes against everything that's been written during the week in New York and indications from coach Tom Coughlin. The news is also buried in a random injury column. If we had to guess, we'd still believe Ward will be active and start against the Eagles, Jacobs being inactive and Droughns getting some carries while spelling Ward

Archived